Homebrew Tetris3DS

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In next version you will have instant drop down key, hold key and readjusted levelling system to make the game easier (till level 12).

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
v0.4b released

Known bugs :
  • Image is wrongly rotated (90° clockwise)
  • Colors doesn't match the PNGs attached in gfx folder (pixel details aren't there in bgr format)
Changes :
  • Added instant drop key (A)
  • You can now hold key for moving blocks
  • Changed a value in the levelling system which makes the speed increase twice slower as before

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Now this became a 100% playable Tetris version, congratulations! And thank you for your effort!

If I'm not asking too much when you release the next version is there a possibility of remapping the buttons in a way the rotation one (currently R) is on the face too? Considering instant drop is on A maybe rotation could be X. B/Y would be awesome too. It's a minor thing, just an improvement.

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
First sound then game config file. I'll need to make a menu too. But since I don't have a working font system that would allow me to draw text then I can't do anything. Bottom screen will receive some changes later.

Helreizer543

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The images are rotated because that is the orientation of the screen you have to manually rotate the image.
also the color problem comes from pngs being rgb while the 3ds handles bgr which also needs to be manually changed :)
I used xems Image to bin converter

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The images are rotated because that is the orientation of the screen you have to manually rotate the image.
also the color problem comes from pngs being rgb while the 3ds handles bgr which also needs to be manually changed :)
I used xems Image to bin converter
I'm not sure since I've never done any C++, even less for 3DS, but I think you can solve the color bug converting your .pngs to .bins with this tool. This happens because the 3DS reads images in BGR color instead of RGB so it gets messed up.

This has been discussed before. The current details are somehow erased. The rotation issues is only for the background when I draw it with the drawImage function.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can't wait for someone to add ray tracing and that kind of stuff lol