OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
v0.3b with your gfx folder worked fine
but background is drawn differently
it has a separate function

To anyone if you want to modify background.png to make a better one just go for it. I'll put the best background.png into the new builds as default.

Last edited by UltiNaruto,

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, created a pull request on your github... it SHOULD fix rotation and color format for v0.3b (so bump to the next version? idk do what you want lol)

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried but I got weird results.
FJDvTKP.png

Here's how blocks should look.
oldtetris.jpg

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know I'm trying something else.

EDIT: Didn't work either...
I'll work on this tomorrow. I'm tired. It's 7:24 of morning and I didn't sleep of the whole night.. I'll try lodepng tomorrow. So it allows customizing the theme of the game.

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It won't be hard. I may in the future let user configure keys into a config file. So no one have to compile just for changing keys.

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
v0.31b released

Known bugs :
  • Image is wrongly rotated (90° clockwise)
  • Colors doesn't match the PNGs attached in gfx folder (pixel details aren't there in bgr format)
Changes :
  • Blocks that are out of screen draws in the opposite side (up->down) is now fixed (Thanks to @Tjessx)
  • Quitting game is now working properly I had inverted the buttons' action ... (Thanks to @Tjessx)

Reactions: Tjessx

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all thank you for this awesome job! Hope it keeps getting updates and stuff.

Second I'd like to make a request. Can you make it like when you hold right or left it keeps going 'till you release the button? Because in the current state you have to press it twice for it to move two units to the direction.

For the last I'd like to share you a smdh I made for this game. It's ridiculously simple and made in less than a minute with a image I found on Google Images. I made this for personal use (I don't like using that standard smdh with the red 3DS on the picture) but I decided to share with you because who knows if someone would like? If there is anything wrong with the autor name, description or whatever just let me know and I will fix.

tetris_3ds.png

Attachments

• Tetris3DS.rar
    1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by farias0,

UltiNaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just reuse the description from the MakeFile and it'll be okay. For the hold block I need to find a way to delay the way the keys are detected. Probably of 20 ms. I'll work on this rather than sound. Btw thanks for the smdh. You can make custom background if you want but blocks won't change a lot though since it doesn't draw details. It just find the main color in the png.

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just reuse the description from the MakeFile and it'll be okay. For the hold block I need to find a way to delay the way the keys are detected. Probably of 20 ms. I'll work on this rather than sound. Btw thanks for the smdh. You can make custom background if you want but blocks won't change a lot though since it doesn't draw details. It just find the main color in the png.

Oh I see. I imagined that stop the piece gives when you first hold the button would be a major problem, I wish I could help you :(

And again, good work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hello