Hacking testers needed for new XCXGecko version

D

Deleted User

-SNIP-
I'll try to look into it this weekend if I find some free time.

The Items section (Materials, Precious Resources, Data Probes, etc.) isn't working properly for me at all, I can confirm the slot's contents manually, and the search function jumps to the correct slot (in this case Dried Seaweed Lichen, Type 68, ID 161, Slot 35) but the Item ID section doesn't update and neither does the Item ID, filling it in manually returns "POKE Materials Slot 035 failed: cannot poke empty item slot" when the slot is indeed full.

DP MERGE: If you're interested in implementing editing augment slots, they're the same exact values as the base effects, shifted to 0xxx 0yyy0zzz instead of xxx0yyy0 zzz0.

Last edited by ,

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Items section (Materials, Precious Resources, Data Probes, etc.) isn't working properly for me at all, I can confirm the slot's contents manually, and the search function jumps to the correct slot (in this case Dried Seaweed Lichen, Type 68, ID 161, Slot 35) but the Item ID section doesn't update and neither does the Item ID, filling it in manually returns "POKE Materials Slot 035 failed: cannot poke empty item slot" when the slot is indeed full.

DP MERGE: If you're interested in implementing editing augment slots, they're the same exact values as the base effects, shifted to 0xxx 0yyy0zzz instead of xxx0yyy0 zzz0.

- what Wii U firmware, which payload, what version (region) of XCX?
- turn on verbose read, poke, and poke str in config.ini. repeat your test with the item slots, post the output to pastebin?
- what does "editing augment slots" mean? what do you mean they've shifted to 0xxx 0yyy0zzz? are you telling me that you suspect all memory addresses for gear on your version of the game has shifted by 1 hex, a.k.a. 2 bytes?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would if I know how to for you.
Anyway, I am trying the EU game now, I thought the "loadiine +US/EU" on the program was meant to be the game region but It rather seems to be for the system location. SO, it doesn't matter if I have Xenoblade US or Xenoblade EU, I just have to stick with "Loadiine+ US" on my WiiU 5.5.1U. That part looks confusing and you need to make it clear for others!
Don't trust my labels for the offsets. Try all of them until you find a working one (or you find that none of them work), then please reply to this post with your Wii U OS, Wii U region, Loadiine version (3/4/GX2/...), pyGecko version (for Loadiine, OnionKnight's combined payload, or integrated into GX2 v0.3), and XCX region. Thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any person could compile the lastest version for me? I want test this but I cannot compilee the program. Thanks in advance.
v1.5beta release is functionally the latest version of XCXGecko. The last 2 commits only made minor cosmetic changes (splash screen + fixed an error printout).

P.S.: you don't need py2exe to run the python version. All you need is python 2.7 and pyqt 4, both of them being 32-bit builds.

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1.5beta release is functionally the latest version of XCXGecko. The last 2 commits only made minor cosmetic changes (splash screen + fixed an error printout).

P.S.: you don't need py2exe to run the python version. All you need is python 2.7 and pyqt 4, both of them being 32-bit builds.

The last release (1.5) DON'T HAVE COMPILED VERSION. I am searching compiled version. In exe.As the others releases.

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The last release (1.5) DON'T HAVE COMPILED VERSION. I am searching compiled version. In exe.As the others releases.
Now I finally understand the problem, lol. I must have clicked the Publish button before the upload was finished last time. Oops :P

Anyhoo, it's fixed now. Enjoy testing, and please report back.

Reactions: Keizel

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I finally understand the problem, lol. I must have clicked the Publish button before the upload was finished last time. Oops :P

Anyhoo, it's fixed now. Enjoy testing, and please report back.

Very thanks you!!! ^^!!

EDIT: Well, the program doesn't work with Loadiine GX2 v0.3 and EUR XC 1.0.1E (and wii u version 5.5.1E)... Fck

XCXGecko sent the "poke", and connect correctly in Wii U but there are not any change.

Last edited by Keizel,

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried this out and it works fine on US disc version of the game my Wii U is 5.5.1 no problems so far

Edit: forgot to say but my version of Xenoblade X is 1.0.2U

Last edited by CodyMKW,
Reactions: OriginalHamster

mauroxp69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
it work for me

-wiiu 5.3.2u
-loadiine gx03
-xenoblade x 1.0.2u

xcxgecko i put the offset option on 45056 (+0xB000: 5.5.X Loadiine US), thx for everything guys

H_Oz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tested the latest version (1.5beta2) on an european WiiU on 5.5.1, using the official disc (updated on 1.0.1E), using the 0 offset. I'm running the kernel exploit + TCPGecko with this site.
"General" and "Character Traits" cheats are working well. "Items" and "Gear Mod" cheats are also working, but there seems to be a mismatch on Slot nubers: for example, on Materials, when i click on the "Cache Slots" button, XCXGecko detects the right amount of Materia slots but, if in the game on Slot 2 I have 2 "Vesper Fang", XCXGecko tells me that in Slot 2 there are 3 "Small Insect Leg" (I have 3 Small Insect Legs, but they're on a different Slot number).
Thanks for the tool anyway, I hope my report was useful.

Insidious611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiU Region: U
WiiU Firmware: 5.5.1
Loadiine GX2 (latest)
builtin pyGecko from Loadiine
Xenoblade Chronicles X 1.0.2U

Reporting working fine with the "5.5.X Loadiine US" offsets. Was not working with Loadiinev4+PyGecko or Default offsets. *Was* working with the default offset when I was using a Disc copy (v1.0.2U on the same firmware with kernel31 and the latest tcpgecko payload) earlier.

All values seem to read perfectly fine with the new offset. Thank you very much.

Last edited by Insidious611,

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

same happens to me!
wiiu eu 5.3.2
xcx eur 1.0.1 from sd
loadiine gx 0.3

mauroxp69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have with the item section, when i click on cache slot send me this "type (8C) != expected (64)"

5,3,2u
loadiine gx3
xenoblade 1.0.2u

evereything else work fine

Last edited by mauroxp69,
D

Deleted User

- what Wii U firmware, which payload, what version (region) of XCX?
- turn on verbose read, poke, and poke str in config.ini. repeat your test with the item slots, post the output to pastebin?
- what does "editing augment slots" mean? what do you mean they've shifted to 0xxx 0yyy0zzz? are you telling me that you suspect all memory addresses for gear on your version of the game has shifted by 1 hex, a.k.a. 2 bytes?
-same Wii and conditions as my first post, 5.5.1 U, Loadiine GX2 (latest "Nightly") w/ XCX update v32(aka 1.0.1U), first with XCXGecko 1.5Beta2, problem persists in XCXGecko 1.5Beta3.
-full verbose enabled, lines 17-19 are me checking to make sure the offsets where correct, 23-30 are me clicking through the slots, all showing "[NOT IN DB], 000", "Fix Name" shows the correct item type but the ID still shows as 000. http://pastebin.com/RMAyQsk3
-I meant editing Augment Slots, not Gear Base Augments. I'm also in the process of mapping out every individual weapon ID in the game http://pastebin.com/yDEZfTC0

My notes are based on your notes, so credit on those is still yours.
Edit: GBATEMP isn't keeping my formatting, ULed to Pastebin. :(

Last edited by ,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally able to fiddle with this, once you compiled it lol.

So like I've stated before, and shown in the other topic.

5.5.1 eShop
- US Version v1.0.2U, default codeset (xcx_v1.0.e.txt) default offset (0) works fine.
5.5.1 Loadiine GX2 v0.3 - build 195aaab (according to the launcher)
- US Version (downloaded from that ISO site, with SpaceTravel.rpx) v1.0.1U, default codeset (xcx_v1.0.1e.txt), Offset is on +0xD000
- JP Version (found an old MEGA download), v1.0.1J, JP codeset (xcx_v1.0.1j.txt), Offset is on +0xD000

Here's my old posts about the offset being +0xD00 for both Loadiine versions, you can see the game ID in the screenshots of TCPGecko.

Loadiine US Offsets
Loadiine Japanese Offsets

Last edited by Nevermore,

mauroxp69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
please guys, just the "item" section its not working for me, everything else works, im on 5.3.2, loadiine gx3, xcx 1.0.2u

-click on cache slots (precious resources) i got this

[05/24/16 18:51:03]: READ 1C3CB540 1200
[05/24/16 18:51:03]: Found 15 Precious Resources slots in memory
[05/24/16 18:51:03]: READ 1C3D6540 4
[05/24/16 18:51:04]: Cache error: val(0x1C3D6540)=00646464, type (8C) != expected (64)
[05/24/16 18:51:04]: Cache error: val(0x1C3D6540)=00646464, type (8C) != expected (64)

so i change to the slot 002 and try to poke some bonjelium for example, but i got this

[05/24/16 18:51:50]: READ 1C3D654C 4
[05/24/16 18:52:11]: POKE Precious Resources Slot 002 failed: cannot poke empty item slot

what can i do ?? like i say every others section work fine

D

Deleted User

please guys, just the "item" section its not working for me, everything else works, im on 5.3.2, loadiine gx3, xcx 1.0.2u -SNIP-
The item section is currently broken for everyone but Retail, though everything else works, the developer @MiMiCAX is probably reworking offsets to fix this, so please, stop re-posting this problem.

xhead12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5.5.1 , 1.0.2U Retail Disc. Everything works. For some reason elma's name disappeared in my party when using any memory writes but its easily fixable using the rename tool. All good !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday