Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

Zef14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like the difference of offsets from codes to Loadiine is actually 0xD000, instead of 0xB000. I booted up TCPGecko (on my Japanese loadiine) and search my funds in the Memory Viewer, since it's a very unique value.

Snapshot of funds
umEIrsP.png

GqFTo8n.png

Going to spend some time changing them all to see if that works better haha.
That would probably be for Japanese version, I guess. I used 0xB000 and it works like a charm.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I'll take a peek at US version later.

My main objective is to get the accurate data for each bust size option (001 to 100) lol

Testing out with these offsets changed. (the first four things and protagonist codes

Code:
1C399D90 -> 1C3A6D90
1C399D94 -> 1C3A6D94
1C399D98 -> 1C3A6D98
1C3C66E4 -> 1C3D36e4

1C38D5C8 -> 1C39A5C8
1C38A624 -> 1C397624
1C38D584 -> 1C39A584
1C59D0A4 -> 1C5AA0A4
1C38D644 -> 1C39A644
1C38D6F4 -> 1C39A6f4
1C38D93C -> 1C39A93C
1C38D630 -> 1C39A630
1C38D634 -> 1C39A634
1C38D638 -> 1C39A638
1C38D63C -> 1C39A63C

EDIT: And it worked perfectly. Once I finish my side project I'll load at Loadiine US version.

RNk3Y7u.png

KKMNXkB.png

Last edited by Nevermore,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm in the process of logging all the hex values (and the floating point numbers later) of all the possible bust sizes from 1 - 100.

Using TCP Gecko with it auto updating so I'm watching the values change.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl0d5kAOFdyV22OH2kLUzKwQerATP9pxs2jr4mniK6g/edit?usp=sharing

Why am I doing this?

IDK, I have no life. And maybe the tool owner could add a drop down menu for those with US/EUR versions that want to have an "authentic" bust size slider similar the original Japanese version?

So far what I've noticed is the depth, width, and height all stay the same together.

EDIT: All done with getting all the hex values. Yay. Going to stretch a bit and be back later and get the floating point number equivalents from XCXGecko. Yay.

Also I chose a different body type (Woman B) and a random bust number (62) and it was the exact same as Young Girl A (3F9126E9). So those bust sizes are one size fits all, lol.

Nightbane30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.5.1 using loadiine.ovh to launch kernel31, but this doesn't seem to work. I have a static IP. I can connect to the console with the trainer, but any attempt to poke in data doesn't do anything. The application doesn't throw errors, but nothing happens in-game. Is there anyone else with this problem?

EDIT: I've also tried launching TCPGecko from HBL after applying kernel.

Zef14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 5.5.1 using loadiine.ovh to launch kernel31, but this doesn't seem to work. I have a static IP. I can connect to the console with the trainer, but any attempt to poke in data doesn't do anything. The application doesn't throw errors, but nothing happens in-game. Is there anyone else with this problem?

EDIT: I've also tried launching TCPGecko from HBL after applying kernel.
Read the comments before posting, please.

You have to add an offset of 0xB000 (US) or 0xD000 (JP/EU) for every code.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I booted up US version of XenoX on Loadiine, and the offsets are also off by 0xD000 for that too.

I did the same thing and searched for funds in Hex. My save files were basically the same, since they work like that.

ggsfUlP.png

2eJ1skS.png

At this point it looks like 5.5.X Loadiine GX2 shifts all offsets even more than v4

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What firmware are you on, what version of loadiine are you using, and what version of XCXGecko are you using?

Oh and what download of XenoX did you use, does the code folder have the rpx named as spaceTravel.rpx?

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what's your source of download of XenoX?

Mine came from the ISO site titled "WiiU Collection [Loadiine] [MEGA] Update 5/12/16"

Zef14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And what's your source of download of XenoX?

Mine came from the ISO site titled "WiiU Collection [Loadiine] [MEGA] Update 5/12/16"
I think I downloaded from that one as well. I wanted to dump my own disc but at the time I didn't even know how ddd worked.
I'm also on 1.0.2

Frucuq

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hey there. This is my first post here.
I've read the the OP in this thread and I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work with my WiiU.

This is the confusing part: "for disc: run kernel exploit + pygecko payloads"
1- I have a eShop version of the game. I assumed it would be in the disc category or am I wrong?
2- Googling "pygecko payloads" didn't find anything besides this thread or loadiine which I don't need since I have the game right?

I have firmware v5.5.1 and kernel exploit and... that's all what I was able to get running. Can someone point me to the right "pygecko payloads" or whatever I'm missing?
Thanks in advance!

Plaguereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. This is my first post here.
I've read the the OP in this thread and I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work with my WiiU.

This is the confusing part: "for disc: run kernel exploit + pygecko payloads"
1- I have a eShop version of the game. I assumed it would be in the disc category or am I wrong?
2- Googling "pygecko payloads" didn't find anything besides this thread or loadiine which I don't need since I have the game right?

I have firmware v5.5.1 and kernel exploit and... that's all what I was able to get running. Can someone point me to the right "pygecko payloads" or whatever I'm missing?
Thanks in advance!
The payloads are the websites you use to launch the kernel exploits for all intents and purposes. They are actually the mp4 or bin files hosted along with the web code. They are labeled like that of the post you are quoting.

Last edited by Plaguereign,

Frucuq

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yes I understand that. I got the last version of pyGecko on github. But I can't get it to compile:
Code:
$ make
rm -f -r ./bin/*
mkdir -p ./bin/
powerpc-eabi-as ./src/asm.s -o ./asm.o
make: powerpc-eabi-as: Command not found
Makefile:15: recipe for target 'main532' failed
make: *** [main532] Error 127

I googled for powerpc-eabi-as but I couldn't find anything helpful.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes I understand that. I got the last version of pyGecko on github. But I can't get it to compile:
Code:
$ make
rm -f -r ./bin/*
mkdir -p ./bin/
powerpc-eabi-as ./src/asm.s -o ./asm.o
make: powerpc-eabi-as: Command not found
Makefile:15: recipe for target 'main532' failed
make: *** [main532] Error 127

I googled for powerpc-eabi-as but I couldn't find anything helpful.
powerpc-eabi-as is assembler for ppc, it should come with devkitppc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water