Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. I could care less if its true or not later on. Its just ridiculous that this was news in the first place with NO VIDEO or documentation of what it is.. No one would be bitching on either side if they just uploaded a damn video of it being used and running on a switch lite. No amount of admins or "trusted resellers" will get me to believe this with just "I saw it! So its true! You just have to believe me!"
If its true, then woohoo! New hacks! But if its false then I hope the people claiming it is true sink in their chairs of embarrassment.
No amount of "DUR DURRR YOURE SALTY" replys will change my mind

All good and well but

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/could-care-less-versus-couldnt-care-less

Reactions: hippy dave

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TX has confirmed on their forums that it is real. I can't post URLs (too much of a lurker), but hopefully you'll be able to figure out the below:

team-xecuter. COM /community/threads/team-xecuter-solution-coming-soon-for-latest-switch-models.132671/#post-1015886
Wow it's real guys! Prepare to get owned once again haters kids :D

TX is truly the number one, never doubted it.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't get it, the TX haters are doubling down every time.

I have no skin in the game, it could be real or a lie. I can't figure out why they would lie.

The haters are gambling with their prejudice.

Maybe SciresM & hexkyz are lying to throw us off the scent that they've just sold TX a new exploit that works on all consoles.

Last edited by smf,
D

Deleted User

god this thread is so fucking cancerous lol
imagine believing everything you see from a company who has a bad record in the past and ignoring everything from reliable sources.
im still waiting on that proof. if i see some actual proof i'll shut up.
just because this company confirmed their own exploit doesn't mean they are 100% honest, but i can see why its easy to believe if you ignore their record in the past

D

Deleted User

Sorry, but this is just useless but entertaining arguing.
I mean we´ll just have to wait and see what comes of this.

So far this seems to be kind of a

120602-240.png

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I follow the scene daily and i have never seen a claim of "tx harrasing other developers". If that were to happen, there would be a lot of claims.

So your posts are "tactics" to extract information?? Lol what a way to turn things around

They harassed a developer to try and buy the rights to the Open-GL retroarch. Which is illegal.

Don't be daft. They're a shitty company.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where’s the free sx os then?

Costello helps run this whole site. That gives him credit whether you want to believe it or not. IMO it gives more credit than what some bitter, jealous rival might say *cough* hexkyz*cough*

all the both of you are trying to do is sit on the fence so that no matter what happens you can still “I was right” well stop being a coward and just own up to a side.

I mean, so far, TX haven't been able to actual hack the Switch without using tools and methods created by the open-source community. XCI and USB loading? Sure that's all TX. But that's vastly different than actually properly hacking a console, and given their inability to even manage checking their releases for hardcoded "atmosphere" file paths, it doesn't lend much credence to their claims of being "close" to anything. Now historically they have some credit, but that hasn't really been showcased recently.

And, although Costello might help run this site, that means nothing in this situation. All he can do is parrot whatever someone else told him, because he is not a developer or involved in TX. His information is at the mercy of whatever someone else tells him, and TX tends to get overzealous and claim to have struck gold far before they have even gotten to the quarry.

It's just important for people to not get too hasty. Far too often people hear some piece of news and start freaking out, only to find out that it's just a rumor that never came to fruition.

Last edited by Townsperson,

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe ask them why they haven't shown any proof, you'd think they'd be rushing to show anything just to prove themselves
Maybe they feel they don't have anything to prove.
For all the flack they received since the release of sxos, have they ever responded directly to the community? Requesting something from TX directly is like watching water flow over a ducks back :rofl2:

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe they feel they don't have anything to prove.
For all the flack they received since the release of sxos, have they ever responded directly to the community? Requesting something from TX directly is like watching water flow over a ducks back :rofl2:

but even if they did release a video, haters have already said it will probably be a dev unit. so they are damned if they do release a video (probably on a dev unit ) and damned if they don't (they have nothing to release)

like you said, TX do what they like, when they like ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying