Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Still checking in this thread for any confirmation or proper announcement. Have a patched switch on 7.0.1 (boohoo) waiting for a crack from anyone be it TX or Atmosphere or whoever new pops up. A software solution would be best for me as glitch modchips require precise soldering and tinkering with timings (oh how I hated all that with my xbox360) and space is too limited in there as well.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they'll wait until the haters make such a fool of themselves they'll keep quiet for ever?
Most people here are just complaining that it seems like a random reseller is talking out of its ass. I still see no proof that TX has announced this themselves and most people would just need video proof of this "hack" and a demo of some sorts and most would stop bitching. Again thats ONLY for this. I HAVE SXOS so idc what you think I am. Its just ridiculous that gbatemp still lets this shit go on knowing full well its just gonna be a toxic thread. Might as well locked it from the beginning. But maybe they enjoy watching everyone bitch

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still checking in this thread for any confirmation or proper announcement. Have a patched switch on 7.0.1 (boohoo) waiting for a crack from anyone be it TX or Atmosphere or whoever new pops up. A software solution would be best for me as glitch modchips require precise soldering and tinkering with timings (oh how I hated all that with my xbox360) and space is too limited in there as well.
GaryOpa is a trusted Source …

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
No he is not. He has been caught multiple times talking out of his ass. Doesn't mean he does now but you should take everything from him with a big grain of salt. The fact there is still no proof from TX themselves doesn't bode well. This quote from the "reseller" is worth nothing.

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No he is not. He has been caught multiple times talking out of his ass. Doesn't mean he does now but you should take everything from him with a big grain of salt. The fact there is still no proof from TX themselves doesn't bode well. This quote from the "reseller" is worth nothing.
Tx proved it to Costello a GBATEMP ADMIN it’s no longer just from a reseller. Use some common sense ffs. Costello wouldn’t be backing it this hard if he hadn’t seen some CONCRETE PROOF. He’s no dummy.

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tx proved it to Costello a GBATEMP ADMIN it’s no longer just from a reseller. Use some common sense ffs. Costello wouldn’t be backing it this hard if he hadn’t seen some CONCRETE PROOF. He’s no dummy.
So ... there is a proof – in the end we have to wait, what kind of exploit it is

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most people here are just complaining that it seems like a random reseller is talking out of its ass.

People are complaining because they have assumed the reseller is talking out of their ass. You have no proof that they are.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Issue is also that we have no proof they aren't. It's like Schrödinger's cat.

It's not really like Shrodingers cat, which wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously. It was meant to point out how stupid some people were that their misinterpretation of quantum theory could make something so ridiculous as a cat that is both alive and dead possible (Shrodinger failed because people believed it).

However sure the situation is not entirely clear. But to say someone is lying then you ought to be able to back that up with proof.

It's a leak, if TX had wanted to announce it then it wouldn't have needed to be leaked. Nobody has provided any theory why they would make it up.

The only explanation I can think of is Nintendo sued the reseller and forced them to announce it an upcoming hack that people would buy new switches instead of picking up older ones to hack.

That would certainly be interesting...

Last edited by smf,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's not really like Shrodingers cat, which wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously. It was meant to point out how stupid some people were that their misinterpretation of quantum theory could make something so ridiculous as a cat that is both alive and dead possible (Shrodinger failed because people believed it).

However sure the situation is not entirely clear. But to say someone is lying then you ought to be able to back that up with proof.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)#Proving_a_negative

Both of said persons need to provide proof.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let us take this With kind of an innocence presumption and say „yes it will come“ :)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Sure, why not. If the reseller cared if you believed them, they also aren't throwing out accusations against others.

There is a higher burden of proof if you are accusing someone of lying. You can say they aren't doing a good job of persuading doubters, but to say they are lying is a step too far at this time.

If I say that I had a really nice pie for dinner and you say I'm lying, I don't really need to prove that I did. You need to prove I didn't.

Whether I had a nice pie or whether TX have an upcoming exploit is not philosophical.

This thread is full of genetic fallacy though, i.e. TX must be lying because they'ved lied before, SciresM & hexkyz must be telling the truth because they are trusted and well known.

Last edited by smf,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sure, why not. If the reseller cared if you believed them, but they aren't throwing out accusations against others.

There is a higher burden of proof if you are accusing someone of lying.
Except TX have also gone out and said it's true. People have their rights to be doubtful. When people that knows a lot more than you and me how the Switch works, their comments weigh a bit more. Especially people like hekxyz that actually both cracked SXOS and decrypt it each and everytime. It's harder not to believe him rather than a shady semi-chinese company.

I understand both camps.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as you don't update, you'll get CFW via deja vu eventually. Honestly it could be a long wait, consider selling & buying an unpatched console if you're not super patient.

GaryOpa is a trusted Source …
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
As long as you don't update, you'll get CFW via deja vu eventually. Honestly it could be a long wait, consider selling & buying an unpatched console if you're not super patient.

nah, just bought mine here and there's already 2-3 games that will keep me busy for some time (have xbox one too so no hurry really). What I'm really looking for here is emulators in a portable console so I'll wait in 7.0.1 until a game forces me to (looking at you Luigi's Mansion 3 sometime in the future).

Reactions: _DrBecks_
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good news for the five people that want two more +1