Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do we really need 28 pages of comments? Did anyone learned something and changed their mind or is this another useless dumpster fire?

admins know this, they enjoying it :)

PS: I m not a fanboy i have all consoles, and i recently swap from intel to amd because of recent ryzen chips over taking intels. DO i wish intel to catch up sure but i m not blind to better product

Last edited by pcwizard7,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yes but a new exploit would benefit to everyone making it easier to get a hacked switch no matter who makes it and its also up to the creator to charge for their work

its just generosity of hack developers for phones,tablets,gaming consoles etc that they don't ask for money for it

the only exception is open source code (I know the fanboys think it has stolen code and the proof coming from people that want to discredit them so I don't pay attention )
Most people do it for fun. But some people like Team Gateway3DS, Team CobraODE, Team Xecuter etc. does it for profit. (Even if they're the same team but I digress. DNS lookups is your friend if you wanna check yourself). On the Android side it's been some that take payment for it. But they are long gone forgotten now days thanks to users such as the people behind Magisk.
It's been proven they stolen code from Atmosphere, it's no secret behind it. That's why I (that own a SX license) dislike the practice they do. It's just plain bad for a company to claim it's theirs when it's not. If SX just release the source code and sold the XCI loader and those as a module, I would be more than happy for it.

And yes a new exploit whom ever finds is great. Since it opens yet another door to our small little switches.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Most people do it for fun. But some people like Team Gateway3DS, Team CobraODE, Team Xecuter etc. does it for profit..

another example a ios jailbreak teams Pangu and Taig develop jailbreaks because Chinese companies (tencent) pay them to develop them

So if TX added them to the credits list then everyone would be ok except the xci mounter leads to piracy. but if certificates and titlekeys were a requirement for it to work that would squash that too

Last edited by pcwizard7,

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if there's an exploit in that area yes it could be but the card slot is encrypted as they learned from the gameboy as that was the first area to gain access
Yeah, we have to wait What exploit it is. They want to sell it, so they wont share this Entrypoint that easily

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Kosmos is handy, but if he formatted the SD Card what happened to the \Nintendo folder or any emuMMC partitions. You listed one single use case where it would be easy to get the CFW up and running after failure, but you forget about the actual games. What if he had a bunch of homebrew setup? Custom game engines that require configuration and external files, custom configs, save game backups, custom themes?

Saying "oh it's easy to simply copy over my backup of my current setup when I accidentally format or mess something up" doesn't apply to what I was discussing.

You also to fail to realize that I already brought up Kosmos and was mainly referring to what happens each time you need to upgrade your current setup to work with a new firmware, setup a new firmware from scratch or start to dive into emuMMC. Also, lots of people are involved in Kosmos so there's lots of effort involved in creating it.

To simply state that the setup process of Atmosphere is as easy and simple to actually setup and maintain, especially when using most of the features is FUCKING WRONG. I don't even know why it's a debatable topic. I know because I fucking use Atmosphere and I've used SX OS.

People like you are fucking why this scene is a rotten mess. Just base your info on complete utter bias horseshit lies. Would it hurt to be honest?

Edit: You're now on ignore too.
TX:
1. Copy stuff to sd
2. inser dongle/ connect pc
3. push payload.
4. activate
Any other CFW
1. Copy stuff to sd
2. Inser dongle/connect pc
3. push payload.

That's just how it is. If you can't see it, you are probably blind.
With every CFW (ams, sx, reinx, packages), you donwload .zip, unzip it to sd and boot to cfw. With tx you also have to activate it.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Most people do it for fun. But some people like Team Gateway3DS, Team CobraODE, Team Xecuter etc. does it for profit.
That is what we call in this world having a good business sense! They saw a gap in the market and they went for it and why not? I don’t blame TX one bit, if they want to make money out of this and there was a open market for sxos then they should. You don’t make lots of money and be successful in this day & age for just sitting on ass which I presume is what you do regularly so please don’t make them out to be some kind of animals when you should probably taking note..

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
That is what we call in this world having a good business sense! They saw a gap in the market and they went for it and why not? I don’t blame TX one bit, if they want to make money out of this and there was a open market for sxos then they should. You don’t make lots of money and be successful in this day & age for just sitting on ass which I presume is what you do regularly so please don’t make them out to be some kind of animals when you should probably taking note..
It might suprise you to learn, but I don't really mind the sale of flashcards and the like. Yes, I prefer software modding generally speaking since it tends to be free and more accessible to folks and means you don't have to go through shady deals, but if you want to make money from hacking work? Sure, go ahead. Hell, I support a developer for Switch homebrew on Patreon so he can continue what he does. I think the developers of the homebrew scene really deserve reward and recognition for their work, and if they think it's best done through a sale, that's their prejorative.

The problem however arises when you're stealing code (TX) or are being technically incompetent (GATEWAY, but hell, TX counts again as well). Unlike a free product, which is typically distributed without warranty and not for any particular purpose (yes that's the boilerplate disclaimer on every FOSS license out there), when you're selling a product, you're required to meet certain standards in terms of quality and support. So far, TX/GATEWAY (lets drop the pretense, they're one and the same) are consistently showing they don't meet that very simple standard for selling a product, as well as being blatantly illegal by redistrubuting copyrighted code from other people.

Can't speak for everyone, but that's my issue with it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, my two cents worth.

If this is legitimately I see a few ways it could happen.
One) It's some sort of modchip that glitches the system like other consoles in the past.
Two) They have made a flashcard that is working on the new consoles. Less likely than one in my opinion due to the GC security.
Three) They have a new software/bootrom exploit that allows the unsigned code and homebrew.

Now it could all just be a load of rubbish, but, as the saying goes, only time will tell.

If they do manage a flashcard or new software/bootrom exploit, I'll happily purchase it, especially if it turns out cheaper than buying a new unpatched console due to mine breaking beyond my level of repair skill.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, my two cents worth.

If this is legitimately I see a few ways it could happen.
One) It's some sort of modchip that glitches the system like other consoles in the past.
Two) They have made a flashcard that is working on the new consoles. Less likely than one in my opinion due to the GC security.
Three) They have a new software/bootrom exploit that allows the unsigned code and homebrew.

Now it could all just be a load of rubbish, but, as the saying goes, only time will tell.

If they do manage a flashcard or new software/bootrom exploit, I'll happily purchase it, especially if it turns out cheaper than buying a new unpatched console due to mine breaking beyond my level of repair skill.
I’d guess One if it’s real. a flashcart in OFW is practically impossible, and finding a bootrom exploit that affects both Mariko and Erista is rather... unlikely...

Indeed.

Ouch, what happened to it?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’d guess One if it’s real. a flashcart in OFW is practically impossible, and finding a bootrom exploit that affects both Mariko and Erista is rather... unlikely...

Indeed.

Ouch, what happened to it?

Pins came off the sd adaptor on the motherboard side, and it's way too fine for anyone I know or myself to solder wires to

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh I don't mind at all. I perfectly understand the gap etc. I was talking about the difference between the opensource vs paid cfw. The mind set etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c