• Replies 1,671

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkzeror2 said:
thx for the patch (amazing *__*)

but.. i have a problem with the patch.. i GET BLACK SCREEN and the game crash after 20 minutes in the moment at the
harbor where there are 2 guys chasing the male and female characters..

what i have to do? i got a R4 Real and from today i dont have any problems with any games..

so i need to switch with the japanes rom and after that piece using the patched roms?

anybody know?
This happened to me, and it was a case of a bad rom. The filesize should be be 128 MB exactly, with a CRC of AFA9C467 (was what worked for me).

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got it working now, thanks everyone.

I tried another fresh rom and it worked. Guess the old one was corrupt or something... x)

Finally I can play this great game.
ohmy.gif

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Now... To nag some people so bad so they make a full translation of Taiko no Tatsujin DS Dororon Youkai Dekessen's Story Mode.... XD

Lmao.. Unfortunately, that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon xD

Holy crap, I'm enjoying this game so much right now I can hardly stop playing... ToI is definitely one of the deepest RPGs on DS, with an extremely immersive storyline.. I'm just glad we all get to play this amazing game in english ;D

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
Holy crap, I'm enjoying this game so much right now I can hardly stop playing... ToI is definitely one of the deepest RPGs on DS, with an extremely immersive storyline..
xD I'm enjoying it just as much, only I haven't done anything apart from let the AI battle (I'm attempting to grind to a decent level before I reach the bridge to Naos xD).

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of the games in the Tales series are like that: awesome story (although sometimes actually kinda cliche) packed with an awesome combat system.
I love the translation and I love the game, I just wish they used 2D Sprites instead xD
Oh yeah, I'm a loser who loves sprites 8D

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
I patched it with Xdelta but the patched nds file is the same amout of size ( (134 217 728 byte) as the original one. Is this correct?

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Just tested the game yesterday on my EZ Flash Vi with firmware 101 and Kernel 3.0.
Works great.
smile.gif

Also nice to finally have a rpg game thats not turn based on the DS that i actually enjoy playing.
smile.gif

So thanks for all the hard work put in by the translators.

Riiyuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to all the people who worked on this great game ^^, but I cant seem to patch the Rom with the Toi DAT file It just asks me with what to open it, I also used programs like xdeltaUI and such but no success :s can someone help? I've been waiting ages for the translation and would love to finally play it
frown.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to patch the game using this .dat patch, I don't see what the problem is. I used xdeltaUI, and when it asked me to open the patch file I just changed the open file type to "all files", selected my rom, and bam, patching completed.

moosh1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just wanna thanks to all the people who sat and translated this game for the past few years ive played around 10hrs in and still loving it great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto