• Replies 1,671

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
more gratitude here to the absolute zero crew... i know, i know, can't eat gratitude, heh. but still, i'd like you guys to have my heartfelt thanks.
happy.gif
ToI translated is the best thing i could hope for for a newly-unboxed DSiXL... it's like my birthday or something, haha.

thank you guys. happy playing.
biggrin.gif

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you hehe this is like a happy belated birthday present.my birthday was on june 13

shadow13lader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Great work there.
been waiting for this thou i complete the game with very little knowledge of Japanese.
THUMBS UP!
yaynds.gif

now i can stay home playing this game forever or rather till its 100% complete
tongue.gif

gie009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's worth the wait, now I can play it atlast. I like tales of series than FF, thanks for the patch
bow.gif
I hope you could translate some other jap games in the future, many thanks!
yaynds.gif

huy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first, I want to say thank you as I have been waiting for this patch for so long and now I can play it in English. Thank you very much for keep going till the end. I'm grateful for your work. However, there's something I want to ask: Is it just me or the game sometimes freezes but the music still going on. It doesn't happen regularly so it's not much of a problem for me, but please answer if anyone has the same problem and how to fix it.

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
I love you guys! Great job on finishing the project
yaynds.gif
I have a problem though...

How do I fix the freezing thing at the docks? =c I'm using an m3 real with wood 1.09. I do not know how to check and fix that CRC thing...

Katsutoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i'm played the game with trans. about 2-3 hours. And after, i'm going to load the game, and the screen stay in white. Someone knows how to solve this problem?
frown.gif

Djermegandre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
djermegandre-the-god.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I just want to give proper thanks and congratulations to the Absolute Zero team for finishing this translation. Sticking with a project like this and actually riding it out to its full conclusion is a very awesome thing. You guys didn't even have to do this (or share it), but you did, further more for no cost whatsoever. This is a monumental occasion.

Congrats and thanks for the A-grade translation.
yaynds.gif

-Djermegandre

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome work guys 3 hours in, and no problems, you guys did a better job then most of the other projects in this joint,(sad but true)also what are you guys working on now?,may I suggest Xenosaga I + II,if not awesome none the less

D

Deleted-236924

OP
I would suggest that you help for katinaji-eizan's translation for Tales of Hearts next!

Djermegandre said:
You guys didn't even have to do this (or share it)

Personally, if I translated a game and it took me ages to do so, I would share it.
Not just so everyone could benefit it, but what would happen if they kept it for themself and the file got corrupt or anything?
Now that they shared it, if they ever lose their file it won't matter much because they can redownload it easily.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
I would suggest that you help for katinaji-eizan's translation for Tales of Hearts next!

Djermegandre said:
You guys didn't even have to do this (or share it)

Personally, if I translated a game and it took me ages to do so, I would share it.
Not just so everyone could benefit it, but what would happen if they kept it for themself and the file got corrupt or anything?
Now that they shared it, if they ever lose their file it won't matter much because they can redownload it easily.

They could just save a copy with mediafire or some upload
tongue.gif

Or just send it to their email
smile.gif

They didn't have to share it, but they did and that's what counts
biggrin.gif

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
According to throughim, he's taking a break right now ( well, he sure deserves one ), and then he'll start working on Tales of Destiny - Director's Cut for the PS2.

( weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey