• Likes 3

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sora de Eclaune said:
I'm sorry, but now that the Nanashi no Game translation is near completion, I've lost quite a bit of interest in this translation. I'll still be happy when it's released as a full translation, but right now my sights are held onto Nanashi no Game.

Hope everything goes well and this translation doesn't get dropped.
Wait what!? There's an active Nanashi No Game translation project? Is it here on GBATemp? Could you link me? Wait, no, I found it. Fricking awesome!

TheColdOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see it's still going. I was worried when I saw the site was down. There are too many awesome translation projects that get canceled (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat, and the Crimson Nocturnal team too).

This is one of the games I am really excited to see translated.

Feeiix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you translating everything by yourself or do you use parts of GameFAQs' already existing english translation (only FAQ text file)?

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He's probably translating himself, most translator's wouldn't use another person's existing translation.
Also his Joke posts do have update info. But I guess people miss that

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was very happy when i started to play that english patch demo, story seems to be very interesting but when japanese conversations start that's bad.
i'd love to play this game with story mode and just that important itens in english, at least .
dream!

SNfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
kaji i'd love to see the site running again
bow.gif
. how long we should wait ?,

thanks.
happy.gif
smile.gif

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Um, so is this translation project still going on or is it really dead? I think that I heard that the translation was stopped or was put in hold whatsoever.So, um is this project still alive?
unsure.gif

Edit: Lol, just saw the previous posts. Glad to see it's still alive and well.I'd rather wait for it a long time rather than not getting it at all. Good luck, kaji!!!
Edit2: Should have read the official site more.I'm starting to feel like a stupid person...
shy.gif

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ironically, a lot of people prefer the anime version instead. Anyways thank you for keeping up the project. (Y) I kinda freaked out when I thought the demo was all it was going to be.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Arithmatics said:
Ironically, a lot of people prefer the anime version instead. Anyways thank you for keeping up the project. (Y) I kinda freaked out when I thought the demo was all it was going to be.
Personal choice after all, people prefer "manga" style movies.
I really have no opinion on that I like both of them so...

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
The filing of a trademark does not an official English version announcement make. Personally, I'm not getting my hopes up until an explicit announcement is made stating that Tales of Hearts is coming to Europe/USA.

Reactions: 3 people

originaltych

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey so kajitani um not that I am impatient or anything but can you plz throw everyone a bone like maybe updating a new demo for the tales of heart just to let us know that you have got this I ask cuz the current demo has all the characters' or at least the people I assume to be the characters we will play with english names but xing, kohaku and hisui are the only ones whose story we get english subs with just asking you know so right what ever plz give this project a more detailed progress update I still have no clue what would be a feasible release for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid