ROM Hack Tales of Hearts - English Translation

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently looking for someone with ROM hacking experience. I am doing this on my own right now and finding someone to help out in this department would be beneficial.

You must be familiar with hex editing, tile editing and tile map editing, and you must have time to commit to the project. Knowledge in ASM for DS games is a definite plus, as I am in need of that, but it is not required. I will look for someone with ASM skills separately if I have to. You must also be willing to work with a team, as it is a team-based project.

If you can fill this role, please contact me either through PM here at GBAtemp or at the CN forums. I have a large winter storm coming into my area today and it will last for a few days, which may affect my Internet connection. Do not expect a response until early next week, as I may be unable to respond until then.

The sooner this (or these) roles are filled, the sooner we can get to v1.0

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
neoxephon said:
thekow said:
Can't wait to see this patch completed, hope everything is going well.

I'm sick of registering for your fucking forums, though, quit moving so much. I've expressed my design to help, or at least follow, in a couple places, but you're so unstable.

And because the people that host us decide to vanish out of thin air and not pay their bills, this is my fault how? Don't register for the forums, then. No one is making you.

Obiosly he don't know you are unable to buy a Server and domain names for only these propouses instead of knowing how hard is to find a cheap hosting service.

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
'-All dialogue, both for the main story and side quests (and yes, all of the NPCs) up until Apollo’s World (Fourth World) translated."

This is a BIIIIIG advancement.

Thanks for all the team.
wink.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hisiru said:
'-All dialogue, both for the main story and side quests (and yes, all of the NPCs) up until Apollo’s World (Fourth World) translated."

This is a BIIIIIG advancement.

Thanks for all the team.
wink.gif

That's for SaGa 2, not Tales of Hearts...

saldite

Dumb As Hell
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's still a BIIIIIG advancement, regardless...

ANYWHO, good luck with this project and all that jazz.
I'm interested in seeing the final product (which I'm sure will be damn fine).

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what's this translation for?? is it for anime movie edition or cg edition or both?? please reply.. because i want to make sure..

don_eno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
aldwin08 said:
what's this translation for?? is it for anime movie edition or cg edition or both?? please reply.. because i want to make sure..
what's the difference between the anime and the cg edition

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don_eno said:
aldwin08 said:
what's the difference between the anime and the cg edition

You honestly don't know? Just the movies in-game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs?si=0AhJg_9A8kf-V0iF