Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
MHaven said:
clegion said:
hmmmm i know how you feel, and yes i am anxious for tales (both of them), SAGA translation and some bit more

Well the saga translation is going full speed ahead
biggrin.gif
i can assure you. We should have a patch ready in a few weeks. Its a great game also. Its so addicting. If you want more info be sure to check the official CN website. Or go post on the SaGa 2 Nihou Densetsu thread here in GBATemp
wink.gif
as in a menu patch first?

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
MHaven said:
clegion said:
hmmmm i know how you feel, and yes i am anxious for tales (both of them), SAGA translation and some bit more

Well the saga translation is going full speed ahead
biggrin.gif
i can assure you. We should have a patch ready in a few weeks. Its a great game also. Its so addicting. If you want more info be sure to check the official CN website. Or go post on the SaGa 2 Nihou Densetsu thread here in GBATemp
wink.gif
as in a menu patch first?
the menu patch is already out
tongue.gif
. told you to check the thread lol. The next part well we aren't releasing any details yet, but considering we finished the menu you can take a few wild guesses and prob some of them are right. We will say what was updated the next time the game patch is released. Look forward to it
biggrin.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taken from our website:

---------------------------------------------

It seems that several members decided to just disappear without even giving me a heads up, or they just aren't contributing anything to the project.

Caphi has been doing the majority of translating and editing, and he is only supposed to be a translator. Tales of Hearts is a very large game, too large for one person to be doing all of that work and keep their sanity.

We are in need of the following positions to be filled:
1 Translator
2 Editors

The Translator Position
You must be fluent in the Japanese language, if you are not, don't apply.

You must have time to devote to the project and must be willing to do so.

Not all of it is fun, there are boring parts but for us to completely translate this game, they must be done.

You also must be able to work with other people, specifically Caphi and Goli since they are the other two translators, but you will also have to work with the rest of the team.

The Editor Positions
You must be fluent in the English language. You must be able to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

No, just because you speak English everyday does not mean you qualify for this position.

Specifically, it must be American English and not British English.

You must have the time to devote to this project, if you don't have the time or you are not willing to, do not apply. Constantly busy people are of no use to this project.

Again, you must be able to work with other people, specifically the other people on the team.

Are you interested?
Send me a Private Message with the following information:

* Your Preferred Name
* Your Age (yes, this does matter sometimes)
* Your Location
* Ways to get in contact with you
* Your Skills
* Examples of previous work

Failure to provide all of the above will most likely get your application ignored. Sorry, but I consider all of that important information, I'm not going to just choose anyone.

---------------------------------------------

You can PM me here if you want, but you'll probably get a faster reply if you do it at our website.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarthNemesis said:
neoxephon said:
They are working just fine...
No, it's been down intermittently today. Your hosting sucks
yaynds.gif

That probably explains why I've been so lonely today. lol

I'm working on switching to another server as we speak. Hopefully a more reliable one.

UPDATE
Please use http://crimson-nocturnal.com from now on. Thanks.

achan29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
oh my god
this translation is a god news
btw, I am having trouble registering to crimson nocturnal to see awesome updates on this game's translation

"This reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for the given domain."

so maybe the site doesn't want anymore new ppl lol

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
achan29 said:
oh my god
this translation is a god news
btw, I am having trouble registering to crimson nocturnal to see awesome updates on this game's translation

"This reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for the given domain."

so maybe the site doesn't want anymore new ppl lol

That is fixed now, it was because we changed domain names and I forgot to update it last night.

SageKyle

DarkSageKyle
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well this is my first post on this website, I've been a quiet fan of GBATemp for a while now! =) neoxephon I have a question for you! There is a member in GBATemp called Kajitani-Eizan he was working bits and parts of ToH in the summer and he was looking for translators to help him create a fan English patch. Well my question is.. Could you ask him to join your translation team for ToH? i'm not sure if i'm breaking any rules here but it's a good idea to try out!

Edit: Uh if you want a link to a website where he has screen shots of his work I can give that if i'm allowed. I haven't fully read all the Forum rules yet.
tongue.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've already extended an offer to merge the two projects, and it's still open. As far as I know the only concern was a difference in localization ideologies, but the only example I saw was character names and players can change those to whatever they want.
There's a ton of script to translate, and I'm sure both groups would benefit from pooling resources.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk