• Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even If they crack, it is Just the old Version.

If you really think they will still continue an obsolete product (that barely anybody buys anymore) for long,... think again.
Maybe we will see one or two major updates after it being cracked, but that's it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well the os and dingle from the official aus seller wants $100aud (74 usd) for it a all the other official sellers wont ship/accept aussie addresses....
Not going to use their cracked os but makes me not want to buy it at all

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you really think they will still continue an obsolete product (that barely anybody buys anymore) for long,... think again.
Maybe we will see one or two major updates after it being cracked, but that's it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Well they Sold over a few thousands. Yesterday online Trends got at least 4k+ Orders so xD

Last edited by ehnoah,

Rel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the os and dingle from the official aus seller wants $100aud (74 usd) for it a all the other official sellers wont ship/accept aussie addresses....
Not going to use their cracked os but makes me not want to buy it at all
Yeah that's insane.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Wow, so the hack is being hacked.
Has anyone thought about what TX will do if you can use SX OS completely for free? In the worst case they stop developing SX OS and no new features will be added in the future. We're actually here to support these people. But right now we're doing exact the opposite. In addition, 40 dollars aren't really much for what SX OS and SX OS Pro can do.

YigglyPoof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone thought about what TX will do if you can use SX OS completely for free? In the worst case they stop developing SX OS and no new features will be added in the future. We're actually here to support these people. But right now we're doing exact the opposite. In addition, 40 dollars aren't really much for what SX OS and SX OS Pro can do.
It’s a lot, considering that there is a free, although glitchy, solution out already.

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
I really dont understand the hate towards TX at all whatsover, People slagged them off for their OS now everyone is rushing to crack it and release it for everyone.

I keep seeing " not paying for piracy " blah blah blah... so free piracy is ok then is it ? In the real world money is the best incentive for things to get done, and get done quickly.

einfuchsdrache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By that logic, you could argue that we cannot pirate games because the developers will not be able to make money from their games.

Reactions: Pluupy and SodaSoba

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I really dont understand the hate towards TX at all whatsover, People slagged them off for their OS now everyone is rushing to crack it and release it for everyone.

I keep seeing " not paying for piracy " blah blah blah... so free piracy is ok then is it ? In the real world money is the best incentive for things to get done, and get done quickly.
Classic case of "I don't agree with it, I'll break it"
Much like the people you see in the news
SAD

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It’s a lot, considering that there is a free, although glitchy, solution out already.
Free but not the best solution for everyone since SX OS is easier to install and more userfriendly. Some people need a simple way.
By that logic, you could argue that we cannot pirate games because the developers will not be able to make money from their games.
You're able to pirate games but that's still bad for the developers and Nintendo.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classic case of "I don't agree with it, I'll break it"
Much like the people you see in the news
SAD

I don't see people doing that, I see Fox News do that but Fox NEWS is Faux News, they do it all the time.

I just see people on here wanting a free alternative cause there basically too cheap to buy it, it's a wonder how they even afford a Nintendo Switch, if they can't buy a 40 to 50 dollar hacking tool, which in a way is not free considering the only thing that comes free is the OS but even that took time to complete by people, while the dongle and other thing is not free, even if you make it, it costs money.

I am starting to understand why hackers don't give out there custom firmwares for free anymore, people are too cheap and expect it to be free when the hackers put alot of time and effort into this stuff only for people to be nasty to em and be entitled to these hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44