TX Presents SX OS v2.9.2 Beta - With Improved Stealth Mode and More!

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by garyopa, Oct 7, 2019.

1. frostii

frostii GBAtemp Regular

Jun 24, 2009
    United States
    Brisbane, Australia
    Yes.

2. yonasz

yonasz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2015
    Poland
    Where i can download latest sxos https://sx.xecuter.com/#download is not working ? Can someone send me link? Ok i its working via vpn i think its my isp....

Last edited by yonasz, Oct 12, 2019
    scroeffie1984 likes this.
  3. scroeffie1984
    This message by scroeffie1984 has been removed from public view by x65943, Oct 12, 2019, Reason: As a team we have decided these links are unacceptable due to TX including keys in their OS.
    Oct 12, 2019
  4. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2007
    just join their discord, there you can find anything i cannot link to it but you can find it in maxconsoles

Last edited by Joe88, Oct 12, 2019 - Reason: Removed sxos link
  5. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Yes point made but it beats the objective of having all your retails dumped in xci format so you don’t have to carry all your games around with you at once. I am also assuming the main point of having sxos on your switch is to use the xci emulation else I would save my money and use Atmosphere.

6. Reecey
    This message by Reecey has been removed from public view by Joe88, Oct 12, 2019, Reason: Off topic bickering.
    Oct 12, 2019
  7. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    What's better to update with? CHoidujour or sxinstaller?

8. kornjaca200

kornjaca200 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    Netherlands
    True, I totally agree with you, I only thought of a solution for you until sx solves this problem!

9. Hielkenator2

Hielkenator2 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2017
    Albania
    Big problem loading xci games like Doom and Doom 3, also Witcher 3 XCI not able to load. Doom 3 loads but is SLOW and hangs at splash screens, Doom ( Modern Doom ) is throwing error.

10. switchtemp

switchtemp Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2019
    Switzerland
    Does XCI loading from USB work with SX OS 2.9.4? Does it require a specific fw version?

11. mav2010

mav2010 GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2018
    Germany
    Mostly. Some custom built XCIs still fail for me. But installing them works as a workaround, so not really an issue.

12. Purple_Shyguy

Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 8, 2008
    Republic of Ireland
    I've had a few homebrew crashes and get the prompt to boot back into TXOS but it's never worked.

I've had to hard power off and boot TXOS up as normal

13. stoffer666

stoffer666 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2018
    Denmark
    Is it only me there has problems with accessing homebrew menu with full ram support it launches but Can not navigate in it anyone ?

14. faramirlupin

faramirlupin Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2019
    United States
    I updated from 8.1 to 9.01 and updated SX os to 2.9.2 and everything seems to be working great aside from homebrew. hbmenu opens fine and I see all my homebrew but it doesn't seem to be detecting any buttons that I press. All I can do is press the home button to exit. I can't move the stick or dpad to select a different app, and I can't select or go back with A or B. It isn't frozen, it just doesn't read any buttons except the home button. It does this regardless of whether I load hbmenu from the nsp, from the album, or use takeover by holding R on another game.

If I try and load retroarch or goldleaf directly from the homebrew section of sx os through the album it's the same. They load fine but don't detect any buttons aside from the home button.

If anyone could help me out I would be grateful. I'm sure I'm just overlooking something really simple.

15. Joeli53

Joeli53 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2015
    United States
    Thanks for asking and reporting back. I'm still on 8.1 and 2.8 SX OS, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to update (and if it's worth it to do so).

frostii likes this.
  16. Kel_ven

Kel_ven Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Sorry for the noob question, but I've been out of this a long time.
    With stealth mode enabled, is it safe to remove airplane mode to be able to use homebrews like HGB shop? Or will I be insta-gibbed once I go OFW again? :D
    Thanks in advance!

17. mav2010

mav2010 GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2018
    Germany
    There will never be 100% certainty. But yes, that's the idea of stealth mode. It blocks the connection to all Nintendo related services.

Kel_ven likes this.
  18. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2007
    You need to update all homebrew for 9.0 support, I had to update the hb launcher, retroarch and ppsspp to be able to use it

19. mickthestud

mickthestud GBAtemp Fan

Nov 8, 2007
    Is it Safe now to update to 9.0 with Choid nujour if I already updated to latest sxos

20. DaveLister

DaveLister GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 27, 2018
    Afghanistan
    lv426
    Yes use latest choidujour

21. thefunkygibbon

thefunkygibbon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2008
    Struggling to access the tx website or download update within sx. Anyone else having problems ?

22. garyopa
    OP

garyopa Admin @ MaxConsole

Apr 25, 2009
    Canada
    Tropical Island
    Should be working fine. Unless you in UK. Try a VPN service. Or opera web browser it comes with a vpn for free.

23. thefunkygibbon

thefunkygibbon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2008
    Yeah, UK ... Was working a few weeks ago. Grr . No more in app downloads for me then ☹️.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted