TX Presents SX OS v2.9.2 Beta - With Improved Stealth Mode and More!

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by garyopa, Oct 7, 2019.

1. chrisisx

chrisisx GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2014
    Singapore
    Singapore
    Follow this guide to get HBMENU.Nro run outside of applet mode

- Click any games you have
    - while choosing which profile you want to open your games with HOLD R
    - Choose your profile while still Holding R
    - HBMENU should launch outside of applet mode now and you may now use Checkpoint again

isoboy likes this.
  2. RedHunter

RedHunter GBAtemp Fan

Dec 12, 2014
    Italy
    The Witcher 3 just crashed while playing, gived the error and it force closed, strangely it happened after some minutes I removed the console from the dock. Any other report? Maybe is the game being too heavy for the console.

3. chrisisx

chrisisx GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2014
    Singapore
    Singapore
    Mine crashed as well specially in town. Just keep saving manually, i heard the same complain on those legit people playing with it so it does not have to do with SXOS.

RedHunter and Supreme23 like this.
  4. RedHunter

RedHunter GBAtemp Fan

Dec 12, 2014
    Italy
    Yeah, you can set autosave every 3 min tho, but I have it at 10 because it lags a bit everytime it saves. Btw I think it's a problem that happen only while undocked, I'm playing it mostly in docked and it never crashed in 15 hours.
    Btw they did a pretty good job, this console is way too underrated.

5. Maupiti

Maupiti GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2018
    France
    Did you guys tried reverseNx to ovelrclok as docked when in handeld mode ?

Last edited by Maupiti, Oct 23, 2019
  6. xiaohei

xiaohei Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2018
    Albania
    Is anyone else having trouble getting god eater 3 to start with the latest updates and on the latest firmware.
    SXOS: 2.9.2
    Swtich 9.0.1
    GE3 2.1.0

7. shadowkillerdrag

shadowkillerdrag GBAtemp Regular

Sep 27, 2007
    United States
    I dont know if anyone else is having issues, but I am also having issues on the latest update for SSBU and Taiko with the same firmware and sxos version. So Im guessing its something with the latest updates that cause problems

8. budtoka420

budtoka420 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2012
    United States
    Edit delete

Last edited by budtoka420, Nov 27, 2019
  9. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Can I ask please, has anyone else managed to get the resident evil 5 & 6 dump working nsp on an eu switch? I cannot for the love get it working with sxos or Atmosphere as the cfw they keep shutting down on me with error screen ! So does into the dead 2.. same problem driving me mad. The switch is on 9.0.1

Edit: I managed to get them working the problem was I originally installed resi evil 5 & 6 with tinfoil with standard crypto as yes then I deleted the titles so the next time I tried to install them they would error on start up so I had to reinstall with tinfoil with standard crypto as yes then they worked all ok. I thought I would explain this in case someone else has the same issue and doesn’t know this. So basically if you install a title of tinfoil with standard crypto as yes and you delete it you will have to redownload as standard crypto again as yes else it will always error on start up.

Last edited by Reecey, Nov 29, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted