Hacking WARNING!!! SX OS 2.9 BETA: Major issues reported including black screen after 9.0.0 update attempt

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Very much looking forward to this fix. I try if unlinking my other family accounts will work. Thanks for the update!
Me too! I’ve just about tried everything I cannot get the freeze issue working at all, it happens with any linked account not just two consoles, it freezes soon as you set up your Nintendo Account on the console, it’s a shame because at the moment I keep having to use all my carts and not my backups and that’s what I want to use. I also get very sick & tired of everyone answering me all the time on how “you shouldn’t be using xci’s online anyway else you will get banned” I already know this information thoroughly, if I didn’t know this already then I wouldn’t be asking the question “when will this be fixed”. I have sent several emails to TX on this, if that gives you a little bit off hope.. if you ever find a solution buddy please let me know asap.

Edit:
The only thing that might work is if someone created an ips patch similar to Atmosphere patches that updates the 9x firmware with full compatibility for xci emulation now that might work. The problem was created when Nintendo updated the switch to 9x firmware which changed the gamecard which also changed the xci emulation for online use.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."