Hacking Discussion SX OS 3.0 coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you for not closing the thread... It's really useful for us waiting and it's a pity seeing all these salty people.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for not closing the thread... It's really useful for us waiting and it's a pity seeing all these salty people.

The keyword is "waiting". If you're just waiting right now, just wait. Adding more speculation only wastes your energy. You anticipate and develop mixed feelings for SXOS once you start focusing on it. The updates will arrive sooner or later. I'm a ReiNX6.2 user but I understand that you've paid for your updates and want them sooner. But as a company selling software as a service, TX needs to take more time for the update.
Their mistake was not doing their code properly to be more modular and independent, though.

IMO keeping this thread open will just attract more negativity between TX and the "open-source groups" fans.
Just make a new thread once the next SXOS version is released.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i‘m lookkng forward seeing what they will release with the new update and playing my eshop games with newest updates :) Hope Nintendo won‘t release Fw. 6.3 in the next few days^^

Wezaa

Trophies
XP
Country
If you didn't update to 6.2 yet, then I don't really see an issue with not having 6.2 support yet.
If you updated to 6.2 by accident or on purpose, then that's your own fault/choice.
Never update until it has been confirmed that your CFW of choice works with the current update..

Reactions: rickwj324

Heichart

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
They paid for a product that should work on every firmware version, as stated on the product's webpage.

They can show their frustration no problem. Telling them to "just wait" or "to not vocalize their frustration" is bad for both TX and their clients.

Reactions: krazyblunts

noreason4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys.. I asked this on another thread already but I guess the question does fit in here as well. I got my switch on 6.1 and 6.2 is already downloaded to it. I just deleted internet connectivity and wonder wether or not I should just wait to start using SX Pro (which I had in the mail yesterday) or if I should wait until support for 6.2 is released, then upgrade my switch to 6.2 the official way and go for SX Pro.

In other words: Do you think upgrading from SX Pro 6.1 to SX Pro 6.2 would be a hassle? How has it been in the past?

Last edited by noreason4,

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys.. I asked this on another thread already but I guess the question does fit in here as well. I got my switch on 6.1 and 6.2 is already downloaded to it. I just deleted internet connectivity and wonder wether or not I should just wait to start using SX Pro (which I had in the mail yesterday) or if I should wait until support for 6.2 is released, then upgrade my switch to 6.2 the official way and go for SX Pro.

In other words: Do you think upgrading from SX Pro 6.1 to SX Pro 6.2 would be a hassle? How has it been in the past?

Use the sx pro on 6.1 to create the emunand, then update your console to 6.2 the official way and leave emunand on 6.1. You will have a fully working sysnand on 6.2 to use originals online and an emunand on 6.1 for homebrew and backups.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They paid for a product that should work on every firmware version, as stated on the product's webpage.

They can show their frustration no problem. Telling them to "just wait" or "to not vocalize their frustration" is bad for both TX and their clients.
100% true
I just hope that the update will arrive this week as said on the TX forum. If that's not the case, it's really not cool for them to give false information and let people hope...

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
100% true
I just hope that the update will arrive this week as said on the TX forum. If that's not the case, it's really not cool for them to give false information and let people hope...
They didn’t gave any ETA.
It was just a member of the forum.

noreason4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the sx pro on 6.1 to create the emunand, then update your console to 6.2 the official way and leave emunand on 6.1. You will have a fully working sysnand on 6.2 to use originals online and an emunand on 6.1 for homebrew and backups.

But doesn’t this destroy sleep mode on Emunand?

nswuser007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 brand new swtiches on 4.x

can someone tell me what I need to do using sx pro/dongle in order to upgrade this to 6.1?

thanks in advance. really appreciate the help - if you are kind enough you could message me the info thanks!

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hmmm... Suspicious of this announcement (espically because they had bugs and "spaghetti" code on their hands.) But hey maybe it will be released this week. And if it doesn't...

nswuser007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its simple the problem so far is not knowing how to get the fw download or where to find them basically at this point.. i need that to get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto