Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjistix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team-Xecuter's new community website states that 3.0 is coming soon and they say

:gun: UPDATE: Admin posted that it will be released this week
Source: TX Forums

:unsure:Update#2: Owner does not deny or confirm
Source: TX Forums

Welcome To Our New Team-Xecuter Community Support Forums!
Where all of our loyal users gather to discuss our products and get support and help each other out!

PLEASE NOTE: This will be our (soon-to-launch) Super-Smashing TX Community Forums, which we are currently preparing to go alongside our next editions of SX OS releases, which will of course include full support for the latest v6.2 Nintendo Switch firmware, along with more smashing new features as usual with each new release from your caring TX development team!

As usual people have been contacting us for ETA, when there is news you will see it as usual on our TX Front-Page, in the meantime, please use our current outdated TX Forums, which are still fully active and packed full of useful tips and tutorials, and hope you enjoy watching the video below, and refreshing this page hourly!

-=(Team-Xecuter / Rocking The Switch In 2018 & 2019 and Beyond!)=-

Welcome To The Team-Xecuter 2018 Community!
Where all of our loyal users gather to discuss our products and get support and help each other out!

PLEASE NOTE: This is our (work-in-progress) Super-Charged TX Forums, which we are currently preparing to launch alongside our next edition of SX OS which will include full support for the latest v6.2 Nintendo Switch firmware, along with some new things as usual from your hard-working Team-Xecuter developers for all of you to enjoy soon™!

As usual people have been contacting us for ETA, there is still no firm date, but we are busy working all weekend on various things, including this server upgrade so everyone will be happy soon™, in the meantime, please remember our current outdated TX Forums, are still fully active and packed full of useful tips and tutorials, so check it out!

-=(Team-Xecuter / Rocking The Switch In 2018 and Beyond!)=-

Welcome To The New Team-Xecuter 2018 Community!

PLEASE NOTE: This is our (work-in-progress) Super-Charged TX Forums, which we are currently preparing to launch alongside with our brand-new edition of SX OS v3.0which includes full support for the latest v6.2 Nintendo Switch firmware, along with some brand-new cool greatness for you to enjoy!

Please Don't Ask, Don't Whine, Don't Cry! - It Is Coming! - So Just Wait, Be Happy & Stay Calm and DON'T PANIC!
In the meantime, please visit our current TX Forums, if you need any help, etc.!

Source: team-xecuter.com

Last edited by ninjistix,

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I personally like the part where they wrote " Stay Calm and DON'T PANIC! ", also telling paying customers to not cry and whine is not a good thing, but hell people can be entitled sometimes
especially on the open source scene, demands stuff for free without giving anything back to the scene themselves :)

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally like the part where they wrote " Stay Calm and DON'T PANIC! ", also telling paying customers to not cry and whine is not a good thing, but hell people can be entitled sometimes
especially on the open source scene, demands stuff for free without giving anything back to the scene themselves :)
Exactly, if anything the closed TX scene should be MORE demanding, considering they did give something back, their money.

pcgeek52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Entitled os an understatement lol, I follow a deals website and every post about switches brings out people that want to get unpatched units. For "homebrew" of course lol.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Something has been changed guys. SX 3.0

Welcome To The Team-Xecuter 2018 Community!

PLEASE NOTE: This is our (work-in-progress) Super-Charged TX Forums, which we are currently preparing to launch alongside our next edition of SX OS which will include full support for the latest v6.2 Nintendo Switch firmware, along with some new things as usual from your hard-working Team-Xecuter developers for all of you to enjoy soon™!

As usual people have been contacting us for ETA, there is still no firm date, but we are busy working all weekend on various things, including this server upgrade so everyone will be happy soon™, in the meantime, please remember our current outdated TX Forums, are still fully active and packed full of useful tips and tutorials, so check it out!

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something has been changed guys. SX 3.0
So definitely not tomorrow or sunday. I don't understand why they would mention needing to work on their forums and serves nobody cares about their forum in the first place until they AWOL on 6.2. I would assume people want to hear that the only thing they are doing is trying to crack 6.2 knowing they are distracted with making logos and themes seems not pertinent.

Reactions: thaikhoa
D

Deleted User

So definitely not tomorrow or sunday. I don't understand why they would mention needing to work on their forums and serves nobody cares about their forum in the first place until they AWOL on 6.2. I would assume people want to hear that the only thing they are doing is trying to crack 6.2 knowing they are distracted with making logos and themes seems not pertinent.

You do realize the forums have their own staff, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...