Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can liquid metal the whole switch and it wont be much cooler.
Its such low power, it can nearly run passively. And on top of it, it already has a decent cooling solution.
I also made some thermal mods, but more or less only because I could, not necessarily because I should.

Reactions: XD2020

TroyMcLure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

is there anyone offering a competent soldering service in Germany?
And what does such a service typically include? Also all the software and backup stuff, or just the hardware modifications?

Last edited by TroyMcLure,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
okay this is new, apparently its installed thatsbwhat the guy said. Also said its soldered.
its like a game find out what he did wrong circle the problems lul

Also missing a few things
Im_sorry_what.jpeg

Last edited by izy,

bodgy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can use ChoiNX on emunand
But if you are afraid of brick, just use tinfoil to install the game. It will ignore required firmware.

Thanks mate I went that way with it (installed via gold leaf). Wasn't worth it though. Crysis remastered runs like aids.

"Yeah well can it run Crysis?". No. No it can't.

xadra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is there any guide to what to do after the installation of the chip?

I have doubts about what to do, if exFAT or FAT32 (I see people recommend one and others recommend the other), ...

s2m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any guide to what to do after the installation of the chip?

I have doubts about what to do, if exFAT or FAT32 (I see people recommend one and others recommend the other), ...
Fat32 if you like to live a life and have no eventual problems with dead system, exfat if you live a risky life and prefer having files bigger than 4GB just because it's comfortable.

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all, been waiting on the side for this chip and now it seems I'll try installing it on my non-Mariko switch. Those alixpress links you mention are proper xecuter chip resellers or clones? Can someone send me a valid one in DMs? Thanks.
I doubt there is any clone yet, and if there were, TX will for sure post about it and tell how to identify them. But again, seeing how complex the product is, i doubt we will see any clone before 2021, or even later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal...