Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

PizzaBitez

Shadow Clone Justu.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 big oof
but then you feel better about your own skills when you see how people could go crazy stupid by taking unnecessary risk installing it without any soldering experience and common sense
Totally agreeded. I can't solder to save my life. Hence why i am willing to pay someone to do it for me.

Reactions: Modificatorul

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
20200727_220405.jpg

I need to buy this tip to test on nand clip ... https://www.amazon.de/Ersa-ERSADUR-Lötspitze-angeschrägt-0102ADLF13/dp/B00EXPEILA/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=0102ADLF13&qid=1595913409&sr=8-1

Last edited by Modificatorul,
Reactions: masbass and Alramir

Gatoulis

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, is there anyone willing to install SX Core around the UK? I am happy to send it via royal mail or a similar courier service. After reading plenty posts in this thread I am 80% I kill brick my switch if I try it!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who else here accidentally fucked up when installing the sx lite? I didn’t realize my iron was too hot and kinda burnt a hole in the flex cable for the nand points :rofl2: will my lite still work if I take off the mod chip? No pcb was hurt in this accident

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Who else here accidentally fucked up when installing the sx lite? I didn’t realize my iron was too hot and kinda burnt a hole in the flex cable for the nand points :rofl2: will my lite still work if I take off the mod chip? No pcb was hurt in this accident

Remove power from cip , the 2 cap solder points next to micro sd connector , or just disconnect the qsbs, but inspect first for shorts bridges etc, or go to a pro if you are not shore @ModderFokker619

Last edited by Modificatorul,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the next days maybe, i'm not promising anything i need time , i will map the alternate points for the nand qsb to sx lite , for using wires , like the good old days rgh days.
was gonna say cant you just solder wires from the nand points to the 5 bypass points at the end of the flex cable itself

Reactions: Modificatorul

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
was gonna say cant you just solder wires from the nand points to the 5 bypass points at the end of the flex cable itself

But if the qsb cable is broken, hole, you don't realy now exactly were to go from lite mb nand points to sx lite pads , and solder, except when you have a good one or folow the tracks from a good picture i see you have one in the signature :), ia is pointless weist of time to make a pinout but is easyer to folow if is colored difrent collors etc.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for me it looks like it is easier to install the sx-core to the switch, than to solder the chip into the psx at the age of 7
Yes! Exactly. I remember back in the xbox 360 jtag days, that soldering and the entire process was very complicated. That was before there was Quick Solder boards that made life much much easier. When you had like 20 different very thin and tiny wires coming from so many different points on the board that you had to solder too.

And back then, before they made modchips for the xbox 360, you basically had to create your own at home, with resistors and wires. Lol.

This mod chip for the switch looks so easy to install.

(Sent from Tapatalk Pro)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol