Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

D

Deleted User

Youre confirming yourself without proof, alright. End of discussion then.
Ofcourse there is buldge when you put 2cm high solder on it - but at that point 1. You cant mount the cooler properly and 2. The buldge will be where the heatpipe is, NOT where the modchip is. And the buldge from the modchip is what were talking about, NOTHING else.
Were not talking about a buldge because somebody was actively stupid and bend parts.

If you do everything right there is a buldge as shown in the picture. If anyone is doubting that, literally remove only the backcover of an unmodded console, just put the modchip (with a NAND installed) where it would sit if it was installed and close the backcover - there is your buldge which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with anchor points or installation error or other stuff people make up.

I see your talking about the slight buldge when installed right. Yeah its minute but there.

Reactions: The8Darkness

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well at least we can finally agree now. Have been talking past each other for a while. Thats the buldge I meant the whole time.
Just so people know there is a buldge even if installed perfectly.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Well at least we can finally agree now. Have been talking past each other for a while. Thats the buldge I meant the whole time.
Just so people know there is a buldge even if installed perfectly.

Yeah my bad on that. You are 100% correct on slight bulge above chip if installed right.

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jeah I also used the TS-I tip.
Just make sure to use solder with lead - the size doesnt really matter if you pretin. (I couldnt get solder with lead below 1mm diameter for example, So I rather took 1mm with lead than 0.3mm without lead.)

Astur_torque

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just make sure to use solder with lead - the size doesnt really matter if you pretin. (I couldnt get solder with lead below 1mm diameter for example, So I rather took 1mm with lead than 0.3mm without lead.)

Mine is... pb38Sn60Cu2

38% of Lead is enough then hehehe

My coil is 0,56 mm of diameter

Alenko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi is it possible to contact you? I would like an inquiry for my core?

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know a lot tbh. Just some guy that had electronics in school and does some smaller projects on the side. Mainly a programmer.

You can write a pm here or just ask in the thread - I guess more people in the thread can help than I alone :P

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The only shipping method from Aliexpress to Argentina is Dhl $55 shipment pulus $45 for the chip . I wil end up payimg more for the deliver thatn for the chip .
Its crazy

Reactions: weatMod

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only shipping method from Aliexpress to Argentina is Dhl $55 shipment pulus $45 for the chip . I wil end up payimg more for the deliver thatn for the chip .
Its crazy

but you will get it, so who cares. Oh no $100 to not buy anymore games lol

iialaq01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but you will get it, so who cares. Oh no $100 to not buy anymore games lol

Please show some support to developers they spend countless hours to bring joy to us. Personally, I use SX OS to try out games before I purchase them. If I like a game, I buy it.
If you don’t wanna do it this way at least little support the hbg shop community. Imagine if everyone of us don’t buy and play pirated games, how do you think developers are gonna survive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y