Juniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So guys...

i cant even unscrew half the screws

im using the right size of screwdrivers but the screws are so tightly in place. I’ve used so much force on some of the screws that i’ve basically made a hole in them and now theres no way i can unscrew them

am i done for

mk0155

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I ordered SX Core from txswitch.
After a brief email exchange I used Paypal to send money to a random Paypal account (requires a leap of faith).
I received a tracking no. a few hours later and can see the package getting closer, not delivered yet.

Theorem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So guys...

im using the right size of screwdrivers but the screws are so tightly in place. I’ve used so much force on some of the screws that i’ve basically made a hole in them and now theres no way i can unscrew them

am i done for
Are you sure you are using correct Tri-Wing (Y) screwdriver for the main screws ? The rest is standard Phillips

Juniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure you are using correct Tri-Wing (Y) screwdriver for the main screws ? The rest is standard Phillips

im definitely using the right ones. I managed to unscrew 3/4 of the tri wings. one is impossible and i think i’ve managed to strip the head off as it’s now circular

the philips ones are also a pain, only managed to remove a couple

ive done a fair bit of screwing and unscrewing over the years and i’ve never had this problem before

These screws are a nightmare. Dont know what to do now, i’ve tried using a rubber band, got nowhere

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well lol

does anyone want an sx core?

Theorem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Use larger philips and strip of kids inflating balloon (man thats beyond my English) under your screwdriver, it will eventualy move. If not, you can always drill its head off.

MartiniMoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Using other CFW than SXOS is at the moment disabled on Mariko (SX Core) and Lite (SX Lite). Using alternate CFW is possible only on V1.
Good thing I don't have a Mariko but the older one with less battery life :)
So I can use another CFW? Are there any guides or any FAQ on what to do with SX Core after installation? I'm a little bit lost what is possible and how and what to avoid atm ^^

Even the Team Xecuter Forums do not have much info on this... There must be some place where I can read about it, right?

Last edited by MartiniMoe,
Trophies
XP
Good thing I don't have a Mariko but the older one with less battery life :)
So I can use another CFW? Are there any guides or any FAQ on what to do with SX Core after installation? I'm a little bit lost what is possible and how and what to avoid atm ^^

Even the Team Xecuter Forums do not have much info on this... There must be some place where I can read about it, right?
I wanted do ask exactly the same. I have a patched switch (not Mariko) and I don't know, whether I could use ChoiDujournNX for example. I read a few times that it shouldn't be used with Mariko, but not explicitly that it's the same for patched switches. And I couldn't find anything about any other software.

Reactions: MartiniMoe

MartiniMoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wanted do ask exactly the same. I have a patched switch (not Mariko) and I don't know, whether I could use ChoiDujournNX for example. I read a few times that it shouldn't be used with Mariko, but not explicitly that it's the same for patched switches. And I couldn't find anything about any other software.
Let me know if you find anything :D
I will let you know too

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boots first try
had an issue where the solder bridged the smd due to overflow, managed to clean it
and the right smd is really close to the pad on the wrong side so it adhered to it first, seperaed them both and its fine
doing a nand backup as we speek

hook me up guys with links and stuff to the good stuff ;)
i havnt had a hacked switch now i do

H3ISENB3RG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So guys...

am i done for

I had the exact same problem. For me the Phillips were even more pain in the a** than the triwings.
I ended up with drilling a hole in the head of 2 screws and even than I had a hard time to remove The case because the rest of the screw still blocked it.

It was a completely new switch and it now already looks scetchy with scratches and missing screws from the outside...

At least I managed to install the chip without any problems.

Astur_torque

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I ordered SX Core from txswitch.
After a brief email exchange I used Paypal to send money to a random Paypal account (requires a leap of faith).
I received a tracking no. a few hours later and can see the package getting closer, not delivered yet.

Why faith? there's an insurance in case anything bad happens.. I wouldn't order to a new shop if it's not though paypal, especilly paying more than 20 euros

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes