Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

Theorem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I use about 380 Celsius on my TS100 for all my SMD work.So anything like 350-380 should be fine but depends on solder quality - more lead means lower temperature needed.Apply flux and solder should flow. If you pretint anchor point, solder should quickly fill entire point. Thats the moment when the temperature is right.
I can see Weller WLC100 has no temperature display but maximum is probably 900 Fahrenheit=480 Celsius , so set it to 4/5

Last edited by Theorem,
Reactions: Nerdtendo

XD2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anx chip (who became another site) has stopped trying to get anything to the US. If you have an order, contact them for a refund on Discord. Told me refunds should arrive within a week.

xadra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anx chip (who became another site) has stopped trying to get anything to the US. If you have an order, contact them for a refund on Discord. Told me refunds should arrive within a week.

I asked for a refund (because of personal reasons) though their chat. They said they would refund me but I haven't received any email or document confirming it (like xecut**-sx.com did). I don't know if I should wait or insist a little more.

D

Deleted User

I ordered a Core Sunday night (Monday morning in China) and the tracking code shows that it's already in the US.

I've paid $30 for shipping.

Attachments

• tracking.png
    tracking.png
    13 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: Thejigmaster

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Core Sunday night (Monday morning in China) and the tracking code shows that it's already in the US.

I've paid $30 for shipping.

Did you buy from AliExpress? my reseller shipped it via dhl but its going fron 4px to dhl and it hasn't left china yet or reached dhl but I have no doubt when it actually gets to DHL it'll get here pretty quick. However they don't want to ship anymore units to the US directly and are only accepting address outside of the US I don't want to ship my sx lite to canada and then to here as that's ridiculous so I'm looking for another place to buy from.

Last edited by Thejigmaster,
D

Deleted User

Did you buy from AliExpress? my reseller shipped it via dhl but its going fron 4px to dhl and it hasn't left china yet or reached dhl but I have no doubt when it actually gets to DHL it'll get here pretty quick. However they don't want to ship anymore units to the US directly and are only accepting address outside of the US I don't want to ship my sx lite to canada and then to here as that's ridiculous so I'm looking for another place to buy from.

Have you tried sxflashcard.com? I have had some customers already receive them, ship to me for mod then shipped back to them.

D

Deleted User

No, I bought mine from TXSW1TCH. Actually, I was looking for any AliExpress seller that would accept Paypal, but none of them are accepting this payment type. Then someone has mentioned something about Txsw1tch a few pages back and as their website was showing "in stock" (it's showing 'out of stock' now =/ ), I give them a try. I just had to wait until 9 PM ( 9 AM in China), because they have to send you the instructions on how to send the money through Paypal.

So far, everything seems good. Shipping was fast. It's expected to arrive next Monday, but I believe it will arrive early (hopefully).

H3ISENB3RG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Had someone else also problems with unscrewing the back cover of their device? I have definitly the right screwdriver but damn some of them were so tight that I totally f*cked one of them up and had to drill a hole in it so that I can remove the head...

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had someone else also problems with unscrewing the back cover of their device? I have definitly the right screwdriver but damn some of them were so tight that I totally f*cked one of them up and had to drill a hole in it so that I can remove the head...
what are you talking about a switch or a switch lite?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
welp update 11th mine was on the last mile, 16th its at the regional sorting center.

gonna practice my soldering on the v1 flex cable if my flux arrives its a day late. (to not do a matias lul)

this chip is arriving faster from china than my 3d printed parts from uk via hermes arrived

Last edited by izy,
Reactions: H3ISENB3RG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge