Yeah i paid 40 bucks dhl

399723.jpg

H3ISENB3RG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh lord, just received my SX Core and for the first time noticed how rediciulously small it really is... Still feel kind of comfortable with the installation though.
Problem is I just have the SX Core but no switch and and a switch lite but SX Lite xD

Don't know how it is in other countries, but in Germany you only get the switch from 380€ upwards at the moment...

Last edited by H3ISENB3RG,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh lord, just received my SX Core and for the first time noticed how rediciulously small it really is... Still feel kind of comfortable with the installation though.
Problem is I just have the SX Core but no switch and and a switch lite but SX Lite xD

Don't know how it is in other countries, but in Germany you only get the switch from 380€ upwards at the moment...
Here in Argentina i bought 2 weeks ago a new lite for 290 USD

xtreme929

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here paid for the $3.00 shipping from sxflashcard and received their order already? Reason I ask is cause mine had shipped like a little over a week ago and hasn't had any movement since June 9th.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That happend to my switch lite flex , im checking if i can sold the first part of SP2 to the copper parte above where the number 2 should be

Filename.jpeg

Reactions: weatMod

MrSandstorm

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That happend to my switch lite flex , im checking if i can sold the first part of SP2 to the copper parte above where the number 2 should be

View attachment 213589
If that's the correct trace then it should work, but you'll probably get better results by running jumper wires at this point. Also, you seem to be getting cold joints everywhere and even the tiny pads are partly uncovered. If you're using leaded solder and it's still not melting properly, then you'll have a really hard time making a connection to the lead-free solder on the capacitors, which melts at about 40~45C higher than the leaded stuff and doesn't flow as easily.

Last edited by MrSandstorm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: