Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You document it? You're making a list with all the the kanji you've seen so far? Can you show a screenshot of it? ( -_・)?
Are you asking to have the list? It's gotten rather long so a screenshot won't show it all.
I think I can email you the file, though it's a JCE file so you'll need JWPce to view it. It's basically like Microsoft Word and a Jisho.org put together for offline use. I highly recommend it, but I'd use KanjiBrowze on the side just in case.

2qw06ko.png

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you asking to have the list? It's gotten rather long so a screenshot won't show it all.
I think I can email you the file, though it's a JCE file so you'll need JWPce to view it. It's basically like Microsoft Word and a Jisho.org put together for offline use. I highly recommend it, but I'd use KanjiBrowze on the side just in case.

2qw06ko.png

No, I don't need the list, I only wanted to see how you document the kanji.
Hmmm, I should start a list of my own.:lol:

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that depends on the pacing and translator availability, not to mention the style of the game, which can go from slangy to outright classy. Right now I'm not working and my classes are relatively easy. Not to mention I enjoy translating so I'm not likely to take breaks. That gives me an advantage of time since right now they are only doing this in their free time IIRC.

Have you played Black Rock Shooter(Raw version)? How would you rate it's font in Easy to Hard? I tracked down all the kanji in the first few scenes but only translated around a paragraph or two. I'll never forget having to find the "淵" character. Even right now I have no idea what radicals that thing uses besides the leftmost one. lol Thankfully I document all the kanji I ever find.

i agree with this, while there will most likely be moments were vocabulary will be heavy, many jrpgs have lots of content in between major story points that have very easily digestable dialogue. with a game like sword art online im guessing theres going to be a lot of casual dialogue with all these waifu moments

YamiNekono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I heard of this "patch"... I think that it's not really a fake, they mixed the link of SAO patch with the link of Love Plus (Well I tried all of the link and I didn't find anything since most of the link are dead)... But still, I managed to find a patch (thank to this "blog" ? ) who "translate" this :
http://oi41.tinypic.com/142a354.jpg
All the use item are like this. And some name of the skill tree are translated (not the effect just the name and not for all of them)
But I don't know from whom this patch is coming...

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard of this "patch"... I think that it's not really a fake, they mixed the link of SAO patch with the link of Love Plus (Well I tried all of the link and I didn't find anything since most of the link are dead)... But still, I managed to find a patch (thank to this "blog" ? ) who "translate" this :
http://oi41.tinypic.com/142a354.jpg
All the use item are like this. And some name of the skill tree are translated (not the effect just the name and not for all of them)
But I don't know from whom this patch is coming...
No idea who would be making that, our patch has all the skills translated, and we're about to have the entire menu finished, but I've not heard of anyone else doing it. The English in the picture you link to is already in English in the original, iirc. The blog posted earlier had a lot of fakes uploaded, including, according to them unreleased 3ds games.

YamiNekono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The English in the picture you link to is already in English in the original, iirc.
Well, in that case my bad :shy: . When I saw it, I thought that it worked... So the one I find is just another fake...

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, in that case my bad :shy: . When I saw it, I thought that it worked... So the one I find is just another fake...
That's okay, if we keep going at the pace we have been it shouldn't be too many more months I hope. Sounds like we have another translator willing to help out, which should speed things up. We could use a good editor and graphics person, too if anyone wants to help out.

ZzLow96

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
(Sorry for bad english)
Same as other,i create an account to show my support for you all...Keep it up guys....Cnt wait to play it in english version...
Juz a question if u dun mind....a question that everyone that also wanna to know......If i ask u to rate your current progression how much would u rate it?80% ?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing like 80%. Currently the first part (the menu) is at around 80%, but that leaves a lot of things left to do. I would put it optimistically at 20% total.

apophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know this has been written often already, but sorry for the bad english, especially the grammer, it isn't my native language =D Can't wait to see some pics, if you guys come to a point where you decide that the translation is worth showing them^^ And, of course, thank you all for the hard work, you are doing us all a favor.

apophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So we can assume that there will be a patch? StorMyu said at some point in the course of the thread, if I remember correctly, that nothing has been decided, and that you are (he is) doing it just for fun at that moment^^

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we can assume that there will be a patch? StorMyu said at some point in the course of the thread, if I remember correctly, that nothing has been decided, and that you are (he is) doing it just for fun at that moment^^
I am literally working on the translation right now, and don't intend to quit. Barring unforeseen circumstances, a patch should definitely happen.

Xnife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is Great! Thanks for all your hard work i really appreciate it, I've already said this before but I thought it would be nice to say it again :)

Omegadark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I mean like its gone completely. I can't find this thread or the Type-0 thread on the front page anymore.Had to get here by bookmarks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here