Hacking Where to Download Sword Art Online : Infinity Moment Patch 2.0 by HoaiTrung97 ?

HentGvd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys, im looking for HoaiTrung97 's Sword Art Online Patch.. I cant find the Download link on his Blog and i couldnt find any downloads for his patches for 1 Week now... i Love Sword Art Online, Please Guys & Girls ^¥^

Raytheon_Thunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hi Guys, im looking for HoaiTrung97 's Sword Art Online Patch.. I cant find the Download link on his Blog and i couldnt find any downloads for his patches for 1 Week now... i Love Sword Art Online, Please Guys & Girls ^¥^

Yeah I am looking for that too.But I heard she's no longer providing her patches for free,which is what got her posts removed from here.Hope that's not true.

Last edited by Raytheon_Thunder,

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
Go to his/her blog or directly contact him/her about paying aka "donating" for his patch so he can give it to you.

And yes it is true, he/she does ask for money for his/her translation either for living cost or profit.

Raytheon_Thunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
What a nightmare.

I don't care about SAO all that much but I had such high hopes for playing Chaos Head Noah and God Eater Burst 2 PSP in English which this particular translator was handling.Damn...

Last edited by Raytheon_Thunder,
Reactions: HentGvd

HentGvd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What a nightmare.

I don't care about SAO all that much but I had such hopes for playing Chaos Head Noah and God Eater Burst 2 PSP in English which this particular translator was handling.Damn...
true bro he dont even replies .... idk shit got me fucked upp.... i think its lost-.... i´ll learn japanese haha :)

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
He has a Telegram account which I sadly will not provide. He doesn't seem interested in sharing it because he needs money for internet for uploading, ya know. That and we are not on good terms due to this.

I am afraid that the patch will never be public at this point, I am sorry :(

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
He has a Telegram account which I sadly will not provide. He doesn't seem interested in sharing it because he needs money for internet for uploading, ya know. That and we are not on good terms due to this.

I am afraid that the patch will never be public at this point, I am sorry :(

You don't have to be sorry, he/she did this to himself/herself anyways.

Tell him/her that he/she can keep the patch all to himself/herself, because the moment he/she sells/released it to the internet then expect it to be available for everyone, making the whole payment/forced donation thing pointless.

Also, it's not like we are against him/her for doing this, but he/she needs to understand that making Fan Translations is never ever about earning money, unless if he's/she's working for an official game publisher that does translation work like XSeed in which he/she has to officially acquire the rights of a game that he/she wants to translate into english etc.

If he's/she's having internet problems then go rent one in a near by internet café lol

Last edited by riesyukira,

HentGvd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You don't have to be sorry, he/she did this to himself/herself anyways.

Tell him/her that he/she can keep the patch all to himself/herself, because the moment he/she sells/released it to the internet then expect it to be available for everyone, making the whole payment/forced donation thing pointless.

Also, it's not like we are against him/her for doing this, but he/she needs to understand that making Fan Translations is never ever about earning money, unless if he's/she's working for an official game publisher that does translation work like XSeed in which he/she has to officially acquire the rights of a game that he/she wants to translate into english etc.

If he's/she's having internet problems then go rent one in a near by internet café lol

true

hasteroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going as Hojo Jun on fuwanovel, the other day he/she stated that the Chaos;Head Noah PSP patch will not be released to the public at all.

HentGvd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't just feed his ego please, if only you guys saw what he calls the public in PMs.

nooo...,. i won´t for sure... He´s doing the Work of / for a Community just to tease the shit out of it and make some funds... then he´s no even replying ..... idk at the end of the Day idrc anyways.
PSP Games are heavily outdated anyways and there are better SAO Games anyways... but thx for telling the Public how he´s minding the Society....
Thank u Lord HoaiTrung97 for doing Gods work :)

RedL

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The discussion on Reddit went far enough for a lot of people to chime in. Basically HoaiTrung97 got help from a LOT of people, whether it was for full script extract, for hacking,... Then shat on all of them.

Latest situation was "No I cannot give you a download link, I haven't uploaded the patch yet (still selling it though)".

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
I was fully aware of this behaviour of his since I too have helped him edit a few chapters of Chaos Head Noah and at the end he told me that he's scrapping all of my work because it just wasn't good enough.. well sh*t, if he didn't tell me to edit it by limiting the number of characters then of course you'll be losing a lot of information if you plan on butchering the whole thing just to fit inside the game in the first place lol

Anyways this is neither here or there, point is he shouldn't ask for money for a fan translation that he didn't do alone..

Reactions: crimsonwolf8439

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I was fully aware of this behaviour of his since I too have helped him edit a few chapters of Chaos Head Noah and at the end he told me that he's scrapping all of my work because it just wasn't good enough.. well sh*t, if he didn't tell me to edit it by limiting the number of characters then of course you'll be losing a lot of information if you plan on butchering the whole thing just to fit inside the game in the first place lol

Anyways this is neither here or there, point is he shouldn't ask for money for a fan translation that he didn't do alone..

He seems to be using other people for his own enjoyment then, only to monetize stuff that was taken from other translations. Dude literally used Bandai Namco's official translation of SAO Hollow Fragment and backported it to SAO Infinity moment, the translation is notorious for being really bad too. A shame, really.

About Chaos;Head , is there a Japanese Vita version of the game?

HentGvd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hahaha damn i see where that is going, i expected totally different things from him due to his fame in the Scene.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He seems to be using other people for his own enjoyment then, only to monetize stuff that was taken from other translations.

like me sharing my old code I did on SAO a long time ago I guess.

0c6fdeedb4.png

Reactions: RedL and Kazuto-Z-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"