carnbyds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys,

My switch runs atmosphere perfectly and i am satisfied with it. It has a SXOS modchip which was previously running SXOS.
I am trying to install android to my patched switch. And it can only load to Hekate ifi put the boot.dat and boot.ini file at root of the sdcard.
I was previously using it for Atmosphere.
Now i tried to install the switchroot android to a new sdcard.
After flashing the android, it will ask to continue to reboot to the recovery to finalize the android 11 installation.
Instead i get to Hekate.

What am i doing wrong? Can anyone please help me?

1690191457369.png

This is what i get if i dont put the boot.dat and boot.ini file on the root of the sdcard.

1690191659656.png

This is how my sdcard root file structure looks like, that boots to Hekate instead of Android recovery .

NPC-Modder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encountering same issue. Tried updating firware, SDLoader and all. Still after flashing android, it won't boot me to the android recovery to flash Lineage. Please help.
i had the same problem, my chip keeps booting back to hekate, tried it on a friends switch and android sucks, not even worth the trouble. Crashes all the time when loading apps, feels like using a phone from 2010 on the newest android OS

• Haha
Reactions: Lumince

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
i had the same problem, my chip keeps booting back to hekate, tried it on a friends switch and android sucks, not even worth the trouble. Crashes all the time when loading apps, feels like using a phone from 2010 on the newest android OS
Android works great, you're doing something wrong

Reactions: Lumince

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shitty sdcards or a damaged sdcard reader means SHIT performance in android.

Kaasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

My switch runs atmosphere perfectly and i am satisfied with it. It has a SXOS modchip which was previously running SXOS.
I am trying to install android to my patched switch. And it can only load to Hekate ifi put the boot.dat and boot.ini file at root of the sdcard.
I was previously using it for Atmosphere.
Now i tried to install the switchroot android to a new sdcard.
After flashing the android, it will ask to continue to reboot to the recovery to finalize the android 11 installation.
Instead i get to Hekate.

What am i doing wrong? Can anyone please help me?

View attachment 384798
This is what i get if i dont put the boot.dat and boot.ini file on the root of the sdcard.

View attachment 384800
This is how my sdcard root file structure looks like, that boots to Hekate instead of Android recovery .

Already fixed it?

If not, I had the same issue with a sx-core.
Problem was solved Quite easy. Have u opened your switch to update your chip? If you haven't, I know what your problem is. The SD loader. Update the SDloader using a PC. You may have done this before, but from experience I know that the SDloader flashes itself afterward Some firmware updates. So open up the switch and update the sdloader again. Do not use the toolbox, it does not work with the sx-core.

akelino01

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Already fixed it?

If not, I had the same issue with a sx-core.
Problem was solved Quite easy. Have u opened your switch to update your chip? If you haven't, I know what your problem is. The SD loader. Update the SDloader using a PC. You may have done this before, but from experience I know that the SDloader flashes itself afterward Some firmware updates. So open up the switch and update the sdloader again. Do not use the toolbox, it does not work with the sx-core.
Can you please provide step by step procedure on how to update SDLoader? Sorry, I'm not that technical and I haven't tried to open my switch but I already bought usd adapter to try.

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
Can you please provide step by step procedure on how to update SDLoader? Sorry, I'm not that technical and I haven't tried to open my switch but I already bought usd adapter to try.
download hwfly (gdfchip) firmware, plug your sxcore chip (only authentic ones will work), run the bat file and let it update both firm and sdl. the sxcore chip that boots sxgear/boot.dat will now look for payload bin via hwflynx firm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1