switchroot android partition size

autumns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just set up switchroot android 11 and it seems like while the partition size i created is listed as internal storage it still reads the rest of the files on the root of the sd card as an inserted sd card, which makes sense i suppose but my question is that with this, is there a reason not to use the minimum partition size (16GB or whatever) and just use the sd card for the device's storage? i'd like to keep as much of the storage usable between both horizon and android for maximum flexibility without having to reformat if i decide i want more or less space on one or the other.

i don't think it would be any slower cause its all running of the sd anyway but i'm not very familiar with android can i not install stuff to the sd or something like that?

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did 35, you dont need more than 16gb but because Citra Emulators cannot paths to the SD Card but only in the Android, I use it for that only otherwise you dont need to do more as the rest of Emulators, you can path it easily. BUT I am havign a big issue right now with the SD Card, it keeps stopped working ever since I have an Android partition on it and the Console wont recognize it. Amazon SD Card, Switch Oled Picofly. My Sd Card is unusable right now so its best to do backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.