SD Card not showing Switch Oled with Android

AdmiralBloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My SD Card stopped working twice. Ive already ressetted once, over all it took me 4 days to get all the downloads on it and setting up the emulators on Android.

My set up:

Switch Oled : Picofly
SD Card: 512gb (Brand: Amazon)
SD Card Format: Fat32

I created Android with partitions in Hekate. Ive pulled alot of games into the sd card using the Android USB, it works well. When I got to 1-2gb left on both partitions, the SD Card had issues with the Android USB where I can no longer drag files to the SD Card. So I took it out and put it on the PC to drag a file over, it worked. I was able to drag an APK file over but right after I eject and place it back in the Console, the Console no longer recognize any SD Card being injected.
So I took and put it back in the Computer and it tells me to “for mat it” which I refused. The PC prompts for me to format the Android partition everytime I put the SD card into the PC, but now it can no longer read any partitions on it, it just prompts me to format it and doesnt show the volume anymore.
I tested it with Mini Patition tool, I can still see the partitions and I used a scan test for failure of disk and there wete no errors, its without issue.
I reckon it has something to do with the Android partition ad this has happened in the past.

Does anyone have any answers to remedy this and is this an occasional occurence for those who uese Android partitions on the Switch? I am using Mini tools to recover the data right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.