Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

elecu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, my emuMMC is on 14.1.2|AMS 1.3.2|E and my stock Sysnand is on 10.2.0. I want to play Splatoon 3 online with as little risk as possible and keep my emuMMC like everyone else. Could I update my Stock Sysnand to 14.1.2 to play online without affecting access to Heckate and emuMMC?

I think is a similar question from @KingxHyruler but I haven't never go online on my stock sysnand since I installed emuMMC.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, my emuMMC is on 14.1.2|AMS 1.3.2|E and my stock Sysnand is on 10.2.0. I want to play Splatoon 3 online with as little risk as possible and keep my emuMMC like everyone else. Could I update my Stock Sysnand to 14.1.2 to play online without affecting access to Heckate and emuMMC?

I think is a similar question from @KingxHyruler but I haven't never go online on my stock sysnand since I installed emuMMC.

As long your Sysnand is a clean NAND you should be fine to play online

elecu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks mate, no problem with accessing to emuMMC, right? I remember that on 3DS it was a problem, you should have updated also Luma in order to continue accessing to emunand partition, otherwise you could only access to your sysnand.

elecu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks mate, no problem with accessing emuMMC, right? I remember that on 3DS it was a problem, you should have updated also Luma in order to continue accessing to emunand partition, otherwise you could only access to your sysnand.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks mate, no problem with accessing to emuMMC, right? I remember that on 3DS it was a problem, you should have updated also Luma in order to continue accessing to emunand partition, otherwise you could only access to your sysnand.

As long you done it correct you can have seperate NAND for online and seperate NAND for offline/pirated stuffs.

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello,

Today I bought modded Switch. Main use which I'm planning to use it is to transfer saves from banned to non banned Switch.
My question for that topic is what should I do to keep my New modded switch unbanned. For now I've deleted all downloaded games and planning to use it only for JKSV and save data cloud transfer. Should I also delete CFW or CFW and JKSV aren't so dangerous.

Thank you

nickieemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey dear community,

I have gotten my hands into a sweet v1 unpatched Switch and the fun begins. I managed to go to RCM and deal with all things Heakte (really why does it say from Hekate as an opton to boot from CFW sysNAND, have I done something wrong? I simply followed the guide for a parittion in my SDcard (in the beginning it was only a file and I started from scratch, but when it was a file it was not showing CFW sysNAND)) successfully.

Now I am stuck at Windows 11 not being able to recognise my switch in MTP mode. I have tried Tinfoil, Tinfoil+Nut, DBI, none of them can connect. I went to the OFW and I connected my cable but I did not hear the Windows _USB connected_ sound. I have installed (through NS-USBLoader) the libusbK Nintendo Switch (APX mode) and (Homebrew mode) as well as libusbK Tinfoil. None of them seem to work... What am I doing wrong here?

Edit: It can't be that the USB cable is not good, otherwise I would not have been able to push the payload in the first place :/ So my guess is on the USB driver. How is it called for you on the device manager?

Edit #2: Went into my Linux. Tinfoil opened everything as MTP (6 partitions) and then one of them said to drag and drop. I started doing so but it froze half way through. I think that the implementation of MTP is a bit bad. Gonna try over the LAN.

Last edited by nickieemp,

OggieBoogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i cant install nsz.
usually i use goldleaf, but it doesnt work with nsz.
i tried tinleaf and tinwoo but both of them but i get an error when i click "install from SD" (not via applet mode).
tinfoil give me errors and say its corrupted, even that i downloaded it again
what can i do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant install nsz.
i tried tinleaf and tinwoo but both of them but i get an error when i click "install from SD" (not via applet mode).
what can i do?

Should be able to install NSZ with Awoo/Tinwoo

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Today I bought modded Switch. Main use which I'm planning to use it is to transfer saves from banned to non banned Switch.
My question for that topic is what should I do to keep my New modded switch unbanned. For now I've deleted all downloaded games and planning to use it only for JKSV and save data cloud transfer. Should I also delete CFW or CFW and JKSV aren't so dangerous.

Thank you
Well, transferring the save data can get your modded switch banned. If you want to keep it unbanned, then you shouldn't hack it in the first place.
Hey dear community,

I have gotten my hands into a sweet v1 unpatched Switch and the fun begins. I managed to go to RCM and deal with all things Heakte (really why does it say from Hekate as an opton to boot from CFW sysNAND, have I done something wrong? I simply followed the guide for a parittion in my SDcard (in the beginning it was only a file and I started from scratch, but when it was a file it was not showing CFW sysNAND)) successfully.

Now I am stuck at Windows 11 not being able to recognise my switch in MTP mode. I have tried Tinfoil, Tinfoil+Nut, DBI, none of them can connect. I went to the OFW and I connected my cable but I did not hear the Windows _USB connected_ sound. I have installed (through NS-USBLoader) the libusbK Nintendo Switch (APX mode) and (Homebrew mode) as well as libusbK Tinfoil. None of them seem to work... What am I doing wrong here?

Edit: It can't be that the USB cable is not good, otherwise I would not have been able to push the payload in the first place :/ So my guess is on the USB driver. How is it called for you on the device manager?

Edit #2: Went into my Linux. Tinfoil opened everything as MTP (6 partitions) and then one of them said to drag and drop. I started doing so but it froze half way through. I think that the implementation of MTP is a bit bad. Gonna try over the LAN.
There are certain things that you can only do by booting CFW in sysMMC which is one reason why that option is there. Furthermore, the Switch scene initially didn't have emuMMC so booting CFW in sysMMC was the only option for a long time.

As for why your Switch isn't being recognized in MTP mode, maybe its due to the homebrew apps not supporting Windows 11?
i cant install nsz.
what can i do?
Try installing them via USB instead of from the SD card. You can use the program NS-USBloader to help install the .NSZ files via USB.

nickieemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There are certain things that you can only do by booting CFW in sysMMC which is one reason why that option is there. Furthermore, the Switch scene initially didn't have emuMMC so booting CFW in sysMMC was the only option for a long time.

As for why your Switch isn't being recognized in MTP mode, maybe its due to the homebrew apps not supporting Windows 11?
So, the option being there, does not mean that I have changed anything in the sysNAND, right? How can I verify that my sysNAND is intact?

As for Win11, oh wow, really? :O But then again, even in Linux, it was and then it froze. The only thing working so far is Tinfoil+nut over the LAN and DBI over ftp server in Linux. At least I have options :D

Thank you for the input btw!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the option being there, does not mean that I have changed anything in the sysNAND, right? How can I verify that my sysNAND is intact?

As for Win11, oh wow, really? :O But then again, even in Linux, it was and then it froze. The only thing working so far is Tinfoil+nut over the LAN and DBI over ftp server in Linux. At least I have options :D

Thank you for the input btw!
Assuming you've never launched it, your sysMMC should be untouched. There's really no other to verify if its intact though.

And yes, many homebrew apps were developed before Windows 11 so they may or may not be compatible. To be fair, this is also the first time I've seen someone claim Windows 11 is giving them issues so I'm not entirely sure if its due to Windows 11 or everyone else just uses older operating systems. Its just speculation on my part. You are right that the problem shouldn't be with your USB cable otherwise you wouldn't have been able to send the payload in the first place.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a stupid question. I have two Switches one banned for piracy & the other never hacked & never banned. Could I back this Switch up & restore it on the banned Switch & get back online ? How stupid does this sound ?
The Switch uses an online certificate which is unique to each console in order to go online. If unbanning a console was that easy, everyone could unban their console already.

elecu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does somebody know a good tutorial to restore stock sysnand from my backup with nxnandmanager? I don't have enough free space on my SD card.

DillyDilly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You either make them yourself using the tool from this thread or download them from here.

I tried that one & the one game I installed on it is asking me 2 turn off airplane mode & when I do that it checks & fails so clearly those sigpatches dont work. I guess it is possible that I did something wrong but in my experience the sigpatches are the problem

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello there :)
What is the currently recommended homebrew application for installing games (nsp etc.) on atmosphere ?
Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1