Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bit clueless when it comes to the switch but got to start somewhere. I've bought a switch already premodded. I've been messing around with it. Think somethings wrong as I have to go into payloads and touch fusee-primary.bin, the switch then boots into the atmosphere. somethings wrong somewhere as i should just be able to select launch and the launch atmosphere from there.Any help and advice with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

Last edited by TudorBlue,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit clueless when it comes to the switch but got to start somewhere. I've bought a switch already premodded. I've been messing around with it. Think somethings wrong as I have to go into payloads and touch fusee-primary.bin, the switch then boots into the atmosphere. somethings wrong somewhere as i should just be able to select launch and the launch atmosphere from there.Any help and advice with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys
It sounds like you are used to using Hekate to launch Atmosphere directly. Download the latest package that you prefer from SDSetup.

Reactions: TudorBlue

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried yo instal this mitm-plus-a-hid-mitm-fork-to-allow-the-switch-to-be-playable-through-parsec-or-steam-remote
And now my atmosphere doesnt work! My SX OS rusn on my emunand and hetake works fine. But when I try to load atmosphere I just get the nintendo switch logo forever.
Can someone help how can I restore my atmosphere?
As a matter of troubleshooting, remove the /atmosphere/ folder and copy over a freshly downloaded version. Does Atmosphere boot using the latest fusee-primary?

I have a second switch that i have never connected to the internet. It is hacked. I want to get it ""clean"" to play online games now. I had a nand backup but i lost it cause my hard drive died. So, what should i do to give me a chance to not get banned?
Did you ever install NSP files? If not, it might still be relatively clean. If yes, you're likely out of luck. If you did install NSP files, your best bet would probably be to run Haku33 to "clean" the NAND, but it comes with its own risks.

Litvinkov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I just got sx core installed, and also installed tinfoil through sx-os nsp installer. In tinfoil, there's supposed to be all these games showing up in "recommended" and "new games" tabs, but there's nothing there except the nsps of games i put on the micro-sd. How do i fix this? Should i configure tinfoil somehow so the list of games would appear?

seanlole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi. i was using Atmosphere 0.13.X and emuMMC for some time. But i did the following steps to get the 8.1.0 update:
- Updated Atmosphere to 0.14.1
- Entered Hekate
- stock boot
- updated OFW directly to 10.1.0
- updated smash to 8.1.0
- entered RCM
- back to emuMCC boot.

now i can't:
- enter to any game (even smash). the emuMMC folder is Nintendo
- enter to Hekate just turning off the console and plug it in to my pc (via Payload). i have to put the pin, press volume up and then plug it to my pc to be detected via TegraRcmGUI to load hekate.

How can i restore my data and configuration back from emuMMC?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. i was using Atmosphere 0.13.X and emuMMC for some time. But i did the following steps to get the 8.1.0 update:
- Updated Atmosphere to 0.14.1
- Entered Hekate
- stock boot
- updated OFW directly to 10.1.0
- updated smash to 8.1.0
- entered RCM
- back to emuMCC boot.

now i can't:
- enter to any game (even smash). the emuMMC folder is Nintendo
- enter to Hekate just turning off the console and plug it in to my pc (via Payload). i have to put the pin, press volume up and then plug it to my pc to be detected via TegraRcmGUI to load hekate.

How can i restore my data and configuration back from emuMMC?
When you system updated the console in stock, it removed AutoRCM.

seanlole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
When you system updated the console in stock, it removed AutoRCM.
Ok, Autorcm fixed.

But still i can't access to my data. even i botted in stock fw and it ask me to download all my games (bought ones, the ones i installed in emuMMC doesn't appear)

How can i fix that?

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this old usb external dvd drive, can i use it to play original disc based games? Switch is modded obviously. And i think i have a sxos license from the switch i modded for a friend he paid someone else to mod. Is the boot.dat file the license?

Attachments

• 20200805_230016.jpg
    20200805_230016.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 215

PerksofLilies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
so i've been wondering if there are any ways to dump save files from sysmmc and also not dirtying it. i'm only trying to check my acnh save file for visitors and turnip prices for the week, and not even edit it

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to create a new emu from my sysnand, overwrite my emummc with it, and then restore my games without having to redownload them. I know there is a install ticket only option in tinfoil, but will it find my games? Can replace the user partition in my emummc with the one from the sysnand without having to fix/rebuild anything else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs