Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

  • Thread starter Thread starter APartOfMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,279,441
  • Replies Replies 48,074
  • Likes Likes 66
Sorry guys for stupid question: is there a thread or tutorial here to install android 15 on the Switch?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Blythe93
Is it theoretically possible to change ui behaviour in the switch os. for example adding the power options to the home-menu-button side overlay. Turning off or restarting with a few button presses on the controller.

I'm thinking if it is possible to trick the UI to start into the Applet Mode when hitting the Album, it might be possible to change other behavioral things about the UI? What are your thoughts
 
Finally got around to chipping a Lite. Reseating the heatpipe is extremely difficult, to the point where I can only use two screws with a loose fit. Anything more and it doesn't work. There's two versions of the chip, that one and another that has a mount for the screw (but it costs much more, is difficult to find, and doesnt include the sp2 ribbon cable for some reason).

Is there an easier way to do this? Can I use a v1/v2 chip?
 
I'm trying to get my BIS keys from my mod chip Switch Lite and all the guides are ancient and are only for unpatched old Switches using TegraRCM. Can someone tell me in 2025 how to get my BIS keys from my Switch Lite with Hekate?
 
I'm trying to get my BIS keys from my mod chip Switch Lite and all the guides are ancient and are only for unpatched old Switches using TegraRCM. Can someone tell me in 2025 how to get my BIS keys from my Switch Lite with Hekate?
Place Lockpick.bin in your bootloader/ payloads folder. Then when you start Hekate goto payloads and select Lockpick.bin.
 
Place Lockpick.bin in your bootloader/ payloads folder. Then when you start Hekate goto payloads and select Lockpick.bin.
I've done this before with "Lockpick_RCM.bin" but it only dumps "prod.keys" and "title.keys" on the SD card. Are the BIS keys within one of these files? Or is there a "Lockpick.bin" that's different from "Lockpick_RCM.bin"?
 
I've done this before with "Lockpick_RCM.bin" but it only dumps "prod.keys" and "title.keys" on the SD card. Are the BIS keys within one of these files? Or is there a "Lockpick.bin" that's different from "Lockpick_RCM.bin"?

You get your biskey within the prod.keys that you get when you dump your keys with lockpick_RCM. As for lockpick.bin it is no longer in use, been replaced by lockpick_RCM.bin
 
It is inside the prod.keys text file when you dump it.
Ok thanks again, I opened it with notepad and I have values from "bis_key_00" to "bis_key_03" and "bis_key_source_00" to "bis_key_source_02" as well as others. Would you happen to know which ones to paste into the crypto (upper) and tweak (lower) sections for the HacDiskMount tool? I'm trying to get into the SYSTEM folder on my broken emuMMC (emu RAW USB mounted through hekate)
 

Attachments

  • 2222222.png
    2222222.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 24
Ok thanks again, I opened it with notepad and I have values from "bis_key_00" to "bis_key_03" and "bis_key_source_00" to "bis_key_source_02" as well as others. Would you happen to know which ones to paste into the crypto (upper) and tweak (lower) sections for the HacDiskMount tool? I'm trying to get into the SYSTEM folder on my broken emuMMC (emu RAW USB mounted through hekate)

I have no experience doing that, perhaps someone else can help you with that.
 

Site & Scene News