It worked. Thank you so much.Hold down power button for 10-15 seconds. Wait 10 more seconds and try power back on. If it wont, then is probably a battery issue. I'd also recommend charging it for at least 7-8 hours then try again.
It worked. Thank you so much.Hold down power button for 10-15 seconds. Wait 10 more seconds and try power back on. If it wont, then is probably a battery issue. I'd also recommend charging it for at least 7-8 hours then try again.
you really need to learn some basic internet searching skillsSorry guys for stupid question: is there a thread or tutorial here to install android 15 on the Switch?
@4d1xlaan i meant here not on the web,i already found that guide and i don't need someone to teach me how to search and find something on the internet.you really need to learn some basic internet searching skills
https://wiki.switchroot.org/wiki/android/android-14-15
ok, have fun with it@4d1xlaan i meant here not on the web,i already found that guide and i don't need someone to teach me how to search and find something on the internet.
Will this work? https://gbatemp.net/download/latest-release-of-lockpick_rcm.39013/I'm trying to get my BIS keys from my mod chip Switch Lite and all the guides are ancient and are only for unpatched old Switches using TegraRCM. Can someone tell me in 2025 how to get my BIS keys from my Switch Lite with Hekate?
Place Lockpick.bin in your bootloader/ payloads folder. Then when you start Hekate goto payloads and select Lockpick.bin.I'm trying to get my BIS keys from my mod chip Switch Lite and all the guides are ancient and are only for unpatched old Switches using TegraRCM. Can someone tell me in 2025 how to get my BIS keys from my Switch Lite with Hekate?
I've done this before with "Lockpick_RCM.bin" but it only dumps "prod.keys" and "title.keys" on the SD card. Are the BIS keys within one of these files? Or is there a "Lockpick.bin" that's different from "Lockpick_RCM.bin"?Place Lockpick.bin in your bootloader/ payloads folder. Then when you start Hekate goto payloads and select Lockpick.bin.
I thought the BIS keys were shown in title or prod text, but you can try this also:I've done this before with "Lockpick_RCM.bin" but it only dumps "prod.keys" and "title.keys" on the SD card. Are the BIS keys within one of these files? Or is there a "Lockpick.bin" that's different from "Lockpick_RCM.bin"?
I've done this before with "Lockpick_RCM.bin" but it only dumps "prod.keys" and "title.keys" on the SD card. Are the BIS keys within one of these files? Or is there a "Lockpick.bin" that's different from "Lockpick_RCM.bin"?
Okay thanks! I have the prod.keys so how do I get the BIS keys from them?You get your biskey within the prod.keys that you get when you dump your keys with lockpick_RCM. As for lockpick.bin it is no longer in use, been replaced by lockpick_RCM.bin
Okay thanks! I have the prod.keys so how do I get the BIS keys from them?
Ok thanks again, I opened it with notepad and I have values from "bis_key_00" to "bis_key_03" and "bis_key_source_00" to "bis_key_source_02" as well as others. Would you happen to know which ones to paste into the crypto (upper) and tweak (lower) sections for the HacDiskMount tool? I'm trying to get into the SYSTEM folder on my broken emuMMC (emu RAW USB mounted through hekate)It is inside the prod.keys text file when you dump it.
Ok thanks again, I opened it with notepad and I have values from "bis_key_00" to "bis_key_03" and "bis_key_source_00" to "bis_key_source_02" as well as others. Would you happen to know which ones to paste into the crypto (upper) and tweak (lower) sections for the HacDiskMount tool? I'm trying to get into the SYSTEM folder on my broken emuMMC (emu RAW USB mounted through hekate)
You still out there dude, you know your stuff and could do with your input before I just re do my whole SD cardCFW.
Unfortunately he has not active in awhile. I miss him dearly myself. What a legend.You still out there dude, you know your stuff and could do with your input before I just re do my whole SD card