Can someone help me?
I have an oled switch with rp2040 clone. The switch sometimes starts in heckate, other times it doesn't but it tries to go in OFW, the word nintendo appears but then a black screen, and the picofly clone light is Fast yellow yellow- slow yellow. I have not found any information regarding these lights flashing like this.
also I can't go to OFW either from heckate or by pressing the + and - keys while starting the console. Help!
I have an oled switch with rp2040 clone. The switch sometimes starts in heckate, other times it doesn't but it tries to go in OFW, the word nintendo appears but then a black screen, and the picofly clone light is Fast yellow yellow- slow yellow. I have not found any information regarding these lights flashing like this.
also I can't go to OFW either from heckate or by pressing the + and - keys while starting the console. Help!










