Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

3I_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I able to trade with a friend locally in Pokemon let's go, or will him going online with my pokemon somehow put his switch in danger of being banned?

Stban0626

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, totally noob with switch Homebrew here.

I've read the guide on sdsetup and I'm planing to run Atmosphere in my switch. Can I run my cartridges from cfw or I need to reboot to ofw to play them safely? I will going completely offline btw in every game

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, totally noob with switch Homebrew here.

I've read the guide on sdsetup and I'm planing to run Atmosphere in my switch. Can I run my cartridges from cfw or I need to reboot to ofw to play them safely? I will going completely offline btw in every game

no need to reboot

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
I've seen there is a Linux tool on TegraRCMGui, so you know guys if it is still working on 7.x?
All payloads don't rely on the software; they rely on the hardware of the Switch. This means it doesn't matter what firmware you are on as all payloads will always work as long as your unit isn't patched.

Wanderish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone I'm kind of completely new to the scene and need some help, I'm in 7.0.1
I heard there is a way to play xci and nsp on atmosphere at the moment but I have no idea how to, does anybody have a link to a tutorial or something to help me get started? Thanks in advance!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I'm kind of completely new to the scene and need some help, I'm in 7.0.1
I heard there is a way to play xci and nsp on atmosphere at the moment but I have no idea how to, does anybody have a link to a tutorial or something to help me get started? Thanks in advance!
https://guide.sdsetup.com/

Reactions: ca032769

Sovnit

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So I followed some Youtube guide to hack 6.2 wich worked great, installed and player nsp without issues. Then I updated to 7.0.1, got the latest Atmosphere build and downloaded some sigpatches from a thread here that was recently updated. Now none of the previously installed nsp work and I have no idea why since I dont really know what I'm doing. Please help.

Also, got a NS-atmosphere payload injector but when I try to update the payload file on it the verification at the end fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated. And if you can take the time to explain it as if to a child I'd be thrilled!

Sno206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am finding it insanely difficult to do anything via mac, there are barely any guides or help aimed for mac users, So I am reading between the lines of other user's threads and not getting the full story or good results.

I have been searching for the best part of a week now but I just can't seem to get anything working via python, (its installed okay and successfully) but terminal cmds are admittedly not a strong point for me. Once installed I try to run Fluffy which I need for network or USB installs however it wont load and I get a terminal error. My only other option seems to be installing via SD card, but now I can't find a decent XCI to NSP convertor for mac either, plenty on 4NXCI but windows only, and again any unsupported outdated community port I have found i ran into the same problems via terminal.

Is there anyone out there successfully installing back ups via a mac that can maybe help a noob in need?

nevdee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am finding it insanely difficult to do anything via mac, there are barely any guides or help aimed for mac users, So I am reading between the lines of other user's threads and not getting the full story or good results.

I have been searching for the best part of a week now but I just can't seem to get anything working via python, (its installed okay and successfully) but terminal cmds are admittedly not a strong point for me. Once installed I try to run Fluffy which I need for network or USB installs however it wont load and I get a terminal error. My only other option seems to be installing via SD card, but now I can't find a decent XCI to NSP convertor for mac either, plenty on 4NXCI but windows only, and again any unsupported outdated community port I have found i ran into the same problems via terminal.

Is there anyone out there successfully installing back ups via a mac that can maybe help a noob in need?

I use a combination of tinfoil and ns-usb loader. I agree with you on the mac tutorials being thin ive just had to experiment.

Sno206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use a combination of tinfoil and ns-usb loader. I agree with you on the mac tutorials being thin ive just had to experiment.
I seem to have just found a working combination by jumping back to an older version of goldleaf 0.3 and seems to successfully install nsp's. I just need a decent mac xci -> NSP program now :( Thanks for your help I will check out NS-USB Loader, somehow I had not come across that one.

Last edited by Sno206,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them