Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gotta say, im sometimes stupid as fuck, i got rid of my old switch, bought a new one and fucked up (AGAIN) at the 90nds part, i was on cfw without having started anything and those 10 seconds were enough to trigger a firmware download, the only logs i had on the system at the time were standard system errors - now im afraid as fuck that i accidentally (AGAIN) might have triggered a console ban - LOL.
Yes i know, normally i would say "so fucking what?" since i only use the system offline, but it fucks with my plan to revert back to the original NAND should i decide to sell the system one day and wanting to keep the Switch non-banned.
Im really tempted to just revert the nand and update the system officially to find that out, fucking OCD.

look if you haven't done anything apart from boot CFW then it should be fine to restore the clean nand and start again with 90dns enabled

You can check out drax's thread on banning for more information though

Reactions: DieHardjagged

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
't get into RCM mode the jigs are horrible but anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
  • IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
Last edited by Swing, , Reason: lag

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get into RCM mode through foil, is there anyway I can get into CWF through micro SD car without using USB C that I don't have?

boooluk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when installing it says an error.
i`m trying something to see if it works, it`s going really slow, hopefully it will work.
nope it didn`t install error 0x177a02

Last edited by boooluk,

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any site or app to see the status on dlc and updates? I have several NSPs and realize I have no way of knowing if theres anything else out.

ker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm following https://guide.sdsetup.com/gettingstarted/safetyprecautions to make a backup of my Switch (I'm totally noob)

I'm stuck at step 1.8. I upload biskeydump v7 payload through TegraRCMGUI 2.5 but I receive a CRC32 error message and a "ERROR getting TSEC key (retval -11), cannot continue"

I don't see any reference about this error at sdsetup guide, so I don't know if it's safe to continue or not. Any help is welcome

Edit: I've downloaded v8 and it works perfectly. Sorry!!

Last edited by ker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool