Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hi guys, so i have a 32gb mem card (fat32) that i use with all my homebrew, atmosphere and backups installed on it. now i got a 64gb card and want to transfer stuff here to there. whats the best way to do it? i mean is a simple drag and drop ok or do i need to reinstall backups and other things again on new card?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes I did.

To sum up I followed a guide and can boot into CFW (Hekate I believe), and able to find Goldleaf in "Album".

I tried installing from SD and it'ss giving me a screen similar to BSOD.

I just read above that since I am on 7.0.1 I need to install via USB which is where I am stuck on now....

EDIT - I've run Zadig and have pushed libusbK driver to the switch if that's what you are asking...

yeah, in that case make a nand backup downgrade to 6.2 with choidujourNX which is more stable

hi guys, so i have a 32gb mem card (fat32) that i use with all my homebrew, atmosphere and backups installed on it. now i got a 64gb card and want to transfer stuff here to there. whats the best way to do it? i mean is a simple drag and drop ok or do i need to reinstall backups and other things again on new card?

Drag and drop should work

Reactions: Budsixz

kin2son

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so after messing with the USB connection I finally managed to get my PC to recognize the switch using Goldleaf 0.4/Goldtree combo.

Problem is the transfer either hung or get stuck right at the end, I've tried installing 10+ games with numerous tries and only 1 game is installed successfully.

Not to mention when I quit Goldleaf it gives me a blue screen everytime and requires a reboot.....sigh.

Is there any other way to install NSP? I am on 7.0.1 using Hekate. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by kin2son,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so after messing with the USB connection I finally managed to get my PC to recognize the USB connection using Goldleaf 0.4/Goldtree combo.

Problem is the transfer either hung or get stuck right at the end, I've tried installing 10+ games with numerous tries and only 1 game is installed successfully.

Not to mention when I quit Goldleaf it gives me a blue screen everytime and requires a reboot.....sigh.

Is there any other way to install NSP? I am on 7.0.1 using Hekate. Thanks in advance.

Gold leaf 0.4 is bugged, use the latest nightly for 0.5 or 0.3

The only other decent way is to use devmenu... I posted the hash a few posts ago

sniperventura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, post: 8532646, miembro: 354194"] Verifique si puede ingresar RCM. [/ QUOTE]
I have another console with sx os, I put the memory of the sx os with the dongle and if I enter to rcm mode but I do not let me select any option, as if it were frozen. But if I go inside.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, post: 8532646, miembro: 354194"] Verifique si puede ingresar RCM. [/ QUOTE]
I have another console with sx os, I put the memory of the sx os with the dongle and if I enter to rcm mode but I do not let me select any option, as if it were frozen. But if I go inside.
We need more information about your switch setup.

sniperventura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, post: 8532668, miembro: 354194"] Necesitamos más información sobre la configuración de su interruptor. [/ QUOTE]
It's a console that they gave me yesterday.
The console had the downloaded commands, the recharge in another switch, the console to turn it appears the logo of nintendo, then the switch and there stays the logo for a long time.
Try to press the volume and power buttons to enter a menu but nothing, try to enter rcm mode with a memory of another console in sx os and if it enters but it does not let me select any option. When the console is frozen I have to force the shutdown.

Last edited by sniperventura,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, post: 8532668, miembro: 354194"] Necesitamos más información sobre la configuración de su interruptor. [/ QUOTE]
Es una consola que me dieron ayer.
La consola tenía los comandos descargados, la recarga en otro interruptor, la consola para girar aparece el logotipo de Nintendo, luego el interruptor y allí permanece el logotipo durante mucho tiempo.
Intente presionar los botones de volumen y encendido para ingresar a un menú pero nada, intente ingresar al modo rcm con una memoria de otra consola en sx os y si ingresa pero no me permite seleccionar ninguna opción. Cuando la consola está congelada tengo que forzar el apagado.
Sorry, cant help you. We are an english community.

sniperventura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, post: 8532690, miembro: 354194"] Lo siento, no puedo ayudarte. Somos una comunidad inglesa. [/ QUOTE]
Sorry wrong text

It's a console that they gave me yesterday.
The console had the downloaded commands, the recharge in another switch, the console to turn it appears the logo of nintendo, then the switch and there stays the logo for a long time.
Try to press the volume and power buttons to enter a menu but nothing, try to enter rcm mode with a memory of another console in sx os and if it enters but it does not let me select any option. When the console is frozen I have to force the shutdown.

C0sm1c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running pirated games on the Switch require the usage of external patches. There are two forms of these: ES (Eticket Service) patches and FS (File System) patches. ES patches are for raw/dumped .NSP files that you don't legally own while FS patches are for .NSP files converted from .XCI games or homebrew .NSP files. All CFW have separate patches for ES but certain CFW patch FS via the bootloader (aka the payload) namely ReiNX and Hekate. Atmosphere's ES patches also contain FS patches since their bootloader doesn't support FS patches. If you're not interested in piracy or installing homebrew .NSP files, then these patches are worthless for you. However most CFW bundle the patches such as ReiNX or SDSetup. One CFW that doesn't bundle any patches is Atmosphere and they need to be downloaded separately either from Kosmos or from a certain thread.

It was released last year on April 24, 2018 when Fusee Gelee was leaked because it was essentially the same exploit as Fusee Gelee but under a different name, shofel2. Link to the blog post where they revealed the exploit.

I also read that if you go down that method that you can't use regular retail game cards is that true?

jucaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i have two switch, one hacked and one not.
Can i use the hacked one and edit some pokémon using pkhex, put those pokémon on a lets go cartridge, and then play and trade online using this cartridge in the non hacked switch without risk of banning the non hacked switch?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also read that if you go down that method that you can't use regular retail game cards is that true?
There is an update for the gamecart controller on firmwares 4.0 and above that once applied prevents retail cartridges from working on firmwares below 4.0. The only way to prevent this update is by disabling the cartridge slot which effectively means if you want to retain the ability to play cartridges on firmwares below 4.0, you cannot play them on firmwares on 4.0 and above. This is referred to as the nogc patch. Atmosphere automatically applies nogc if it detects you are running a fuse count of 4 or less. You can also force Atmosphere to apply the patch regardless of your fuse count by editing the BCT.ini that accompanies the CFW.
If i have two switch, one hacked and one not.
Can i use the hacked one and edit some pokémon using pkhex, put those pokémon on a lets go cartridge, and then play and trade online using this cartridge in the non hacked switch without risk of banning the non hacked switch?
As long as the Pokemon isn't impossible to create legitimately, you should be fine. Having max IVs shouldn't set off any warning bells but if its Shiny and has maximum IVs, something might not add up.

Acelogic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, guys, I'm having a very weird issue on 7.0.1 running AMS 8.4. So currently I could install NSPs to 7.0.1 perfectly using Lithium or GoldLeaf 5.0 (Canary Branch) and the NSPs launch fine. The problem begins when my switch crashes. After I reboot from payload after a crash, the NSPs that I initially installed are broken and I have to delete and reinstall. Can someone explains why this happens? and If there's a solution for this It will help me immensely.

Also most homebrew on AMS 8.4 crashes the switch upon clicking the homebutton

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Acelogic,

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hi all another question
if i launch the boot to payload from atmosphere 0.8.3 and then when in boots if i remove the card it should be fine right?
i ask this because if i dont have jig and want to remove mem card to transfer some files

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, guys, I'm having a very weird issue on 7.0.1 running AMS 8.4. So currently I could install NSPs to 7.0.1 perfectly using Lithium or GoldLeaf 5.0 (Canary Branch) and the NSPs launch fine. The problem begins when my switch crashes. After I reboot from payload after a crash, the NSPs that I initially installed are broken and I have to delete and reinstall. Can someone explains why this happens? and If there's a solution for this It will help me immensely.

Also most homebrew on AMS 8.4 crashes the switch upon clicking the homebutton

Thanks in advance

1) make nand and boot backup
2) use choidujourNX with system initialise to install 6.2
3) ???
4) profit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo