Hey everyone, I need a hand! 
I'm trying to launch the PS5 jailbreak using the Python WebKit Autoloader (see photos), but I can't get the page to load:
- DNS configuration is correctly set up on the console pointing to the PC's IP.
- When trying to access the User Guide, I get the
Couldn't resolve host name (0x00000006) error or it gets stuck on a blank page.
- I've already tried: multiple reboots, clearing cache, and clearing cookies.
The Python script remains hopelessly stuck on Waiting for PS5 connection....
Does anyone have any leads or encountered this issue before?

I'm trying to launch the PS5 jailbreak using the Python WebKit Autoloader (see photos), but I can't get the page to load:
- DNS configuration is correctly set up on the console pointing to the PC's IP.
- When trying to access the User Guide, I get the
Couldn't resolve host name (0x00000006) error or it gets stuck on a blank page.
- I've already tried: multiple reboots, clearing cache, and clearing cookies.
The Python script remains hopelessly stuck on Waiting for PS5 connection....
Does anyone have any leads or encountered this issue before?








