Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Milkaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First power off the console. Then you need a way to short the pins (Jig or other method). And then press power and Vol UP to access RCM.
Alright I will try to do that. The thing is I use a buggy paperclip and it only works a bit of the time. Due to the blue screen popping up when i press any button I have no way of telling if it is going to even work

Milkaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying a jig for the past hour but every time I press the volume up and power it just goes right to the blue screen.

I have no clue on what to do now. Is it impossible for me to go to recovery mode?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey All,
Recently due to my family not knowing or understanding the switch exploits they accidentally updated my hacked switch to 7.0. After that they wanted me to remove everything I had (hekate,kosmos) etc. and restore my system to my clean nand backup that I made so they could sell it.

Once I restored my switch in hekate using my nand backup upon booting my switch up (had rcm autoboot enabled prior) I boot into a blue screen and I can't do anything in it. Pressing the powerbutton only turns off the console and upong boot it is just the blue screen.

Is it possible for me to still go into rcm mode using a jig as auto rcm is not working???
What do I do here. I just want to clean this switch and get rid of all the homebrew on it.

As player said you burnt fuses. If you restored your backup you need to use hekate to boot stock, then update officially while booting stock that way to update the console again. That should fix the fuse mismatch :)

Milkaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As player said you burnt fuses. If you restored your backup you need to use hekate to boot stock, then update officially while booting stock that way to update the console again. That should fix the fuse mismatch :)
Just got my jig to work, Now in hekate. So I will try to restore my backup and now boot stock!

Milkaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to use the boot stock option in hekate for it to work then update if you wish to sell it as the family intends
Okay now I have another problem after Im restoring from the nand backup that I joined together I get. "Size of the SD card backup does not match emmc selected part size.". For refernce I joined 30 parts using the joiner script multiple times. So now Im stuck again

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay now I have another problem after Im restoring from the nand backup that I joined together I get. "Size of the SD card backup does not match emmc selected part size.". For refernce I joined 30 parts using the joiner script multiple times. So now Im stuck again

is the rawnand 29.1gb? also what part are you trying to restore?

Reactions: Milkaline

Milkaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes I am just trying to restore the emmc so i can boot into my switch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its is 28.1 gb in my file explorer though for some reason

Milkaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you already started the downgrade process?

Did you backup your console biskeys?
Honestly. I'm just trying to boot into my switch at the moment. I've managed to bypass the blue screen of death and enter crm. I have 30 files of backups for my rawnand.00-20 parts and my BOOT0 AND BOOT1

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly. I'm just trying to boot into my switch at the moment. I've managed to bypass the blue screen of death and enter crm. I have 30 files of backups for my rawnand.00-20 parts and my BOOT0 AND BOOT1

dude if the rawnand isn't all there, aka if your copies of the rawnand parts don't add up to 29.1 then the only option is to rebuilt the nand

Reactions: Milkaline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4