Hello.
I’m a new member here, though not entirely new to the site. I’ve been visiting for almost 10 years, mainly to follow the progress of the English patch for Digimon Story: Lost Evolution, and later to keep up with 3DS and Switch emulation, back when there were still no reliable emulators and to find tools, cheat codes, etc.
I never felt the need to create an account until now, when I ran into trouble with a patch. That said, I probably won’t be very active, as I’m more of a reader and tend to post only when necessary.
I’m a new member here, though not entirely new to the site. I’ve been visiting for almost 10 years, mainly to follow the progress of the English patch for Digimon Story: Lost Evolution, and later to keep up with 3DS and Switch emulation, back when there were still no reliable emulators and to find tools, cheat codes, etc.
I never felt the need to create an account until now, when I ran into trouble with a patch. That said, I probably won’t be very active, as I’m more of a reader and tend to post only when necessary.







