Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

DioNapoles

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hello, I recently tried to put themes in switch to personalise it a little bit but now it gives me an error everytime I turn it on, so I was wondering if there is a way to extract my savefiles from the sd card, so I can redo all the process on the partition and so on.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any conclusions ? , it's like 62 pages and still discussion is on .
I could see vote in favour of it being real but software not available

_it seem to be a dead hyped train_

Rip , hwfly are damn expensive
That’s where we are…no more, no less.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I recently tried to put themes in switch to personalise it a little bit but now it gives me an error everytime I turn it on, so I was wondering if there is a way to extract my savefiles from the sd card, so I can redo all the process on the partition and so on.
Just remove /atmosphere/contents/010000000001000 directory and themes should go away.

Just a few days ago, I noticed that my switch turns on again after powering it off from Horizon.
I read around, there's mentioning RTC Alarm that can be turned off by hekate option. Aaaannnd that's it.
What is it exactly? And is there anyway to turn the RTC Alarm off outside of hekate.
thanks in advance

You need to set autohosoff. It’s documented here:

https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate#hekate-global-configuration-keysvalues-when-entry-is-config

Reactions: Lamcza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That’s where we are…no more, no less.

Just remove /atmosphere/contents/010000000001000 directory and themes should go away.

You need to set autohosoff. It’s documented here:

https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate#hekate-global-configuration-keysvalues-when-entry-is-config

By the Way RTC is the acronym of Real Time Clock, is a electronic device which almost any computer device have, that device keeps date and time on it and have a very accurate clock, so the main OS have not to deal with time operations, the RTC and works aside of the computer, normally is battery powered and do not loose his configuration or time even when the computer is turned off.

Sometimes you can "program" that device in order to generate an action at a specific date and time, by example, you can program that RTC to turn on (or off) the main device or trigger an interruption; that's a RTC Alarm.

On Switch you can program the RTC to turn on the device at a time, even if you had previously turned it off by the HOS.

Hekate can be configured to turn off the device if was turned on by a RTC alarm in order to avoid the battery drain.

Reactions: binkinator

fadafwet

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi
is there any way I can export my saves games for specific games from a SD card with EmuMMC On it
and import it into a new SDcard ?

If I go to this path
SDCard\emuMMC\SD00\Nintendo\save
I only have 2 files

Do I need a specific tool or I can just copy appropriate files

Any help would be appreciate

thank you

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
is there any way I can export my saves games for specific games from a SD card with EmuMMC On it

If I go to this path
I only have 2 files

thank you

Check this out:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/

So, i just got my switch with atmosphere running. And i have been installing/uninstalling some games. But i noticed that im missing some space. For example i just uninstalled sonic frontiers (which was about 10gb) and now it shows that i only have 4gb free.
i was trying to figure out which folders/files from emummc/raw1/nintendo/contents/registered belong to what games, in order to delete the ones that are no longer installed, and i stumbled upon this unanswered question. maybe someone has any info on this

Do you have a screenshot of where you’re looking at space? What size SD card are you using?

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: fadafwet

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi

If I go to this path
I only have 2 files

thank you
you can use JKSV to export/import saves. also DBI and checkpoint

Reactions: fadafwet

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm running Atmosphere on my V1 switch and am trying to install a NSP file using Goldleaf to my SD card. I get the following error when trying to install:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm running Atmosphere on my V1 switch and am trying to install a NSP file using Goldleaf to my SD card. I get the following error when trying to install:
Don't use Goldleaf. It is arguably the worst title installer for various reasons. Use literally any other installer such as TinWoo Installer. Its what I personally use and I never have any issues while using it.

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, the game has now installed using the installer you mentioned. When I try to launch it, it tries to go online (I have intentionally not input Wi-Fi data on my emuMMC). How do I get around this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
Last edited by TheJinKazama,

Sylonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey I have a V5 chip for the OLED installed, and after turning the console on it starts training and afterwards goes slowly green and right at the end goes red and restarts the process.. Someone have a clue why? The solderpoints are okay and all in the desired specification.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Temaps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I find that dongles are pretty convenient to start in RCM mode (compared to tegraRcmGUI). Can it be understood that the dongle is simply a usb stick that has the correct files inside ?
Said differently : Can I replace my SX dongle (or the other one that I see almost everywhere and that seems to be called "RCMloader"), by a usb TYPE-C stick with all atmosphere/nro/necessary files inside to boot into atmosphere/hekate ?
Thanks

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this. I copied the files in the Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.4.1-cfw-15.0.1 to the atmosphere and bootloader folders on my SD card and tried to run the game again but it still asked me to connect to the internet. I have since deleted the game and am copying it to my SD card to try the install once again.

Am I missing something?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello,
I find that dongles are pretty convenient to start in RCM mode (compared to tegraRcmGUI). Can it be understood that the dongle is simply a usb stick that has the correct files inside ?
Said differently : Can I replace my SX dongle (or the other one that I see almost everywhere and that seems to be called "RCMloader"), by a usb TYPE-C stick with all atmosphere/nro/necessary files inside to boot into atmosphere/hekate ?
Thanks
Nop, for replace the dongle (RCMLoader, atmosphere NX, sx whatever is called) you need a USB cable and a computer or a phone with a program like rekado for Android or TegraRcm -TegraRcmGui- for windows and a binary payload like Hekate or fusee.bin

https://rentry.org/SwitchPayloadLaunch

Thanks for this. I copied the files in the Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.4.1-cfw-15.0.1 to the atmosphere and bootloader folders on my SD card and tried to run the game again but it still asked me to connect to the internet. I have since deleted the game and am copying it to my SD card to try the install once again.

Am I missing something?
Yep follow the guides on the op of the sigpatches page mainly: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-fix-switch-games-not-booting-after-a-fw-cfw-update.563960/

Reactions: binkinator

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
Reinstalling the game worked after copying the sigpatches as instructed. Thanks for all your help.

When I launch the game (I haven't installed any update files or DLC yet), the system tells me there is a new update available. How does it know this without being connected to the internet?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have a V5 chip for the OLED installed, and after turning the console on it starts training and afterwards goes slowly green and right at the end goes red and restarts the process.. Someone have a clue why? The solderpoints are okay and all in the desired specification.

take a look at the graphic below and match what you are seeing to the error indicated.

More info here:

https://github.com/hwfly-nx/firmware

1676732438137.gif

• Love
Reactions: BigOnYa and impeeza

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check this out:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/

Do you have a screenshot of where you’re looking at space? What size SD card are you using?
I'm legitimately curious about roskos storage issue. I mean how could that happen? bad sd maybe bad install? I have a file based emunand so im always scared any big install to it might corrupt it and avoid those perfectly good gigs of space because this is the kind of stuff you worry about><

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: impeeza

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm legitimately curious about roskos storage issue. I mean how could that happen? bad sd maybe bad install? I have a file based emunand so im always scared any big install to it might corrupt it and avoid those perfectly good gigs of space><
Ya, me too. @roks0 needs to respond for us to find out more. I have a feeling they might be looking in the wrong place?

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.