Hacking SupercardOne (SDHC) freezing on all roms

Kashmir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a Supercard DS One (SDHC) and it seems every game I play it freezes...irregardless of patching on or off or SD card speed setting. It can take up to half an hour before it freezes but it does it regularly. On some games it shows missing graphics or broken graphics. Or the video stops and the audio keeps playing.
I tried using another microSD and had the exact same problem =[

I'm running SDHC V3.0 sp3 Loader, with 1.01 Microfirmware.

Any ideas??

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
osjinerzi or whatever it's spelled will want to slit your throat to silence your horribe compaints against his/her object of Worship!

....if your SCDSone isn't working i recommend you send it back to where it was purchased for a replacement, or exchange it for a different card, i think the AK2 is pretty neat regardless of the creaky build and M3 real should be worthwhile if sakura is out.. is it? when is it? A MIDGET

it would help if you could get a video of your SCDSone in action so people on this forum might be able to identify whats wrong a little better
oh yeah theres also the CycloDS that baby has perfect quality control now, so if you have the money to spend and feel like it's worth it go for it.

crazyazn5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I used to have a problem like that, or similar.

My problem would be that when I started a game, it froze/didn't start up and all the roms didn't work. (Heres a link to what happened: My Problem.)

I fixed it by using the Panosonic Formatter instead of the formatter on my computer, which worked flawlessly.

Try the Panosonic Formatter, but be sure to backup everything first, it might help.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Have you set microSD card speed in the Scds1 OS?

The Scds1 works much better with high-quality memorycards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y