SupercardOne (SDHC) freezing on all roms

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Kashmir, May 22, 2008.

May 22, 2008
  1. Kashmir
    OP

Newcomer Kashmir Newbie

Australia
    I just bought a Supercard DS One (SDHC) and it seems every game I play it freezes...irregardless of patching on or off or SD card speed setting. It can take up to half an hour before it freezes but it does it regularly. On some games it shows missing graphics or broken graphics. Or the video stops and the audio keeps playing.
    I tried using another microSD and had the exact same problem =[

I'm running SDHC V3.0 sp3 Loader, with 1.01 Microfirmware.

Any ideas??

2. Topfragger

Member Topfragger GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    osjinerzi or whatever it's spelled will want to slit your throat to silence your horribe compaints against his/her object of Worship!

....if your SCDSone isn't working i recommend you send it back to where it was purchased for a replacement, or exchange it for a different card, i think the AK2 is pretty neat regardless of the creaky build and M3 real should be worthwhile if sakura is out.. is it? when is it? A MIDGET

it would help if you could get a video of your SCDSone in action so people on this forum might be able to identify whats wrong a little better
    oh yeah theres also the CycloDS that baby has perfect quality control now, so if you have the money to spend and feel like it's worth it go for it.

3. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    "perfect quality control"

4. crazyazn5

Newcomer crazyazn5 Advanced Member

United States
    I think I used to have a problem like that, or similar.

My problem would be that when I started a game, it froze/didn't start up and all the roms didn't work. (Heres a link to what happened: My Problem.)

I fixed it by using the Panosonic Formatter instead of the formatter on my computer, which worked flawlessly.

Try the Panosonic Formatter, but be sure to backup everything first, it might help.

5. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Have you set microSD card speed in the Scds1 OS?

Warning: Spoilers inside!

6. juntok_abot

Member juntok_abot GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    try to backup all your files, format the microsd, then restore all the os, games, files.
    i hope it help.