peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Final Test v.1.3 :

- start fresh game on Normal difficulty = complete done PSTV + PS3 Controller
(german language and subtitles not tested)

With the update of v.1.3, the game is now complete playable from start to end on a PSTV with PS3 Controller. The update also works better in performance and the controls works smoother. The audio buffer is higher and gives also overall a better feeling. The new setting menu for rebind acceleremoter actions works perfect and show with how many love the coder brings a great update. Testing Hard difficulty was not possible on fresh game, it need first unlock. Anyway the result for Normal difficulty is very good working. I had not test FPS limiter, was not needed. In later chapters the music will not work, but no problem, just close and start the game again. The PS3 controller has some small mistakes here and there and sometimes the charakter will not move in hand to hand combat, this can fix over touchscreen, no big deal. Sometimes the game crash, but also no big problem, just start again.

I am very thankfull. Good working Port now, still some small mistakes here and there, but dont need any update anymore. Other people tell the same story of bugs and mistakes over the internet, the game was anyway not perfect working on smartphones, its not a problem from the coder. It shows more how clever the coder is. I am fine with it. Now testing Hard difficulty. Love it.

Mission done...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM