Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes it will, but only if you were already on 1.09 firmware, to get the dstwo to work with the latest DSi patch you just have to update to the latest EOS

LiLCruz said:
Hey guys anybody know if this Kingston 8 GB microSDHC from amazon is from japan http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-microSDHC-M...3895&sr=8-1 I'm getting a dstwo don't want any lag in my games.
it's from Kingston directly through amazon, i'm 90% it will work perfectly fine

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
LiLCruz said:
don't want any lag in my games.

I got my DSTWO but I'm having trouble deciding on a micro sdhc card as I too don't want any lag.
What would be the best choice for an 8 GB micro sdhc at around $15-25?
As I understand it read speed is what's important here and usually the read speeds are faster than the listed write speeds. The thing is a lot of reviews I'm reading are from people that have tested card R/W speeds and some aren't consistent with the card's class ranking.

Any help? =) (And best place to get from?)

Edit: I'm looking for class 10 speed to make sure I don't encounter any problems =P

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
class 4 or up should be fine, it's the random access speeds that matter the most for games, not just read speeds

just make sure to buy a quality microsd card from a good brand from a reputable retailer and it should be fine

FatalX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so now I know that there isn't a full screen option for GBA emulation on DSi XL. But I was watching some videos on youtube of the emulator, and I noticed the border around the GBA emulation isn't that large.

My question is, is the screen size larger than that of a GBA's screen size when playing on a DSi XL? Or are the borders large enough to make it the exact same size as a GBA screen?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's the same resolution as the GBA, all of the extra pixels the DS has the emulator just leaves black, each pixel is larger on a XL, so it is effectively larger, but still the same resolution

FatalX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see, thanks!
yaynds.gif

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question on seting up my dstwo here my question i need help on clearer instruction on this

For NDS/NDSL:
1, copy the correct _dstwo folder and ds2boot.dat file to the root of your microsd card.
2, insert DSTWO into your console. Boot the console, then re-boot when you entered the menu of NDS.

does that boot up the system then shutting it off a then reboot it up or what

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it means boot up the console with the DSTwo in it, get to the menu menu screen (with pictochat, GBA, NDS, settings, etc.), then turn off the DS

reboot and launch the DS game, you're in the DSTwo's OS now

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
it meats boot up the console with the DSTwo in it, get to the menu menu screen (with pictochat, GBA, NDS, settings, etc.), then turn off the DS

reboot and launch the DS game, you're in the DSTwo's OS now
ok thanks i should be getting my ds2 soon so i wanted to make sure i doo it right. and basically all i do is move the files to the sd boot it twice and then update it for the 3ds do i move the game on to the sd same time i move those files or after that

waterox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon me, but I just want to double check. Does SuperCard DSTWO support 1.4.2 US firmware? Thank you.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
besides me is anyone wondering why the supercard doesn't have a plugin for systems like nes and sega.those systems might actually work 100% on the supercard dstwo.

if someone asked this already i'm sorry for repeating it.i'm no good at coding so i'm just hoping right now someone is working on these emulators for the supercard.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
besides me is anyone wondering why the supercard doesn't have a plugin for systems like nes and sega.those systems might actually work 100% on the supercard dstwo.

if someone asked this already i'm sorry for repeating it.i'm no good at coding so i'm just hoping right now someone is working on these emulators for the supercard.
you can just use the regular homebrew emulators, they work good enough already that no one cares to port it for the DSTwo for more power

you can find the emulators here

and it does support 1.4.2, as long as you have the latest EOS

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
fst312 said:
you can just use the regular homebrew emulators, they work good enough already that no one cares to port it for the DSTwo for more power

you can find the emulators here
and it does support 1.4.2, as long as you have the latest EOS
But I guess they would be even better if they had the extra CPU/memory ... (& perhaps even the ARG() feature added as well)

While on the subject of Emulators - I just wish the SC team would give out the source for the GBA emulator, so that some1 like 'Bags' or 'Cat' could modify it to include the ARG() & perhaps even 'fix' the config.txt problem as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.