Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Terminator02 said:
DiabloStorm said:
Terminator02 said:
How filled up was your sd card? I've heard of corruption when the card is so filled up that the dstwo doesn't have enough room to write something and it corrupts

It has almost a GB left
i don't really know what to tell you other than you've gotten some weird bug, is the same thing happening with any other games?

This is all I'm playing right now, it should be easily reproducible though. The rom itself is fine, I could probably load up another game and reproduce the bug.
On pokemon it caused a distinctive text bubble glitch where the beginning of the text was in the top-middle of the screen and it stretched around and came out the left side of the screen and back to the center. I'm assuming I didn't notice it on one occasion and in-game saved over it resulting in the file being corrupt.

Yuin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how much max capacity microsdhc on sc dstwo can handle ?? i read someone says
it can handle to max 32GB microsdhc.
its work with newest sdxc card???

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Yuin said:
how much max capacity microsdhc on sc dstwo can handle ?? i read someone says
it can handle to max 32GB microsdhc.
its work with newest sdxc card???
Well - since the SDHC standard state that cards range from 4GB up to 32GB, & the DSTwo has support for SDHC cards - then I guess that it IS capable of using those (I've had no need for a card THAT size ... yet)

... However for the SDXC card - I doubt it, as that standard state it's for cards range 32GB up to 2TB.
From what I understand although it's backwards compatible - but the 'file interface' is different to allow for the higher storage capacity

SDHC source / SDXC source

Boozie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't updated my DSTwo in at least 8 months. Can everything be updated just via drag/drop and replacing old files? What is worth updating and what should I leave alone? Is the music player better than moonshell (never used it), I didn't have it before.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got this for my 3DS and I've been able to set it up with BAGPlug. Just 2 questions that have probably been answered before -

1) I've copied the "usrcheat.dat" to the _dstwo folder and enabled cheats, but no cheats show up for games. I know there are cheats, because they show up fine on my AK2.1. Is there something else you need to do?

2) Is there a way to convert my gba saves from AKAKIO/EZ 3 in 1 to work with NDSGBA?

TIA.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) hit either X or Y when in DS_GAME and make sure cheats are enabled
2) all GBA saves are the same format, just make sure they are the same exact name as your ROM and in the /NDSGBA/gamerts/ folder

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
1) hit either X or Y when in DS_GAME and make sure cheats are enabled
2) all GBA saves are the same format, just make sure they are the same exact name as your ROM and in the /NDSGBA/gamerts/ folder

Cheats work now, for some reason recopying the file did it. But the saves still don't. I copied them from my AKAIO/EZ and renamed them all from .gba.sav to .sav and they don't register. Opening them in Wordpad, it seems they have a different header then the the .sav files created by NDSGBA. Specifically, all my saves start with "AKGB" whereas the NDSGBA ones don't have this.

1st line Example -
AKAIO: AKGB (boxes and euro symbol) KURURIN
NDS-GBA: KURURIN

If I make the headers the same, NDSGBA loads the save, but then the game says it's corrupt. So... again, is there a way to convert the saves?

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i was wondering how do i play online with the dstwo cause when i try to go online with pokemon B/W it cant find my wifi any help here

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
DS games cannot work with wpa securtiy, only WEP or none

if you try to get online with a retail DS cartridge it will not work

the 3ds itself can, and will work on it, but DS games wont
so pokemon black and white will never will get online with supercard dstwo on my 3ds?

Ryvaeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does any other SCDS2 owner have problems playing New Super Mario Bros. multiplayer? I don't get a WiFi signal when I wait for other players. My co-workers can play with each other, though; they're using R4s, not SCDS2s, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

However, the WiFi signal never moves, so I'm inclined to think it's either a problem with my SCDS2 or software-related. I also cannot initiate a Download Play game, however I can join a co-worker's Download Play session of the same game on his R4.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin multiplayer, on the other hand, works just fine.

Patch Mode is enabled on NSMB. I can't start the game with it turned off (Clean Mode).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ryvaeus said:
Does any other SCDS2 owner have problems playing New Super Mario Bros. multiplayer?
Have you got a DSLite by any chance ??

I've tried different combo's with both Local WiFi modes ( 'Compete with another New Super Mario Bros Owner' and 'Play with a person who doesn't have new Super Mario Bros' )

* It worked fine between my DSi (with Ak2i) and 3DS (with DS2) [both Wifi game modes]
* I kept 'losing connection' between the DSLite (with Ak2i) and 3DS (with DS2) when trying 'Download play' on the DSlite (the 3DS being the 'host')
* With the DS2 in the DSlite acting as 'host', my DSi (with the Ak2i) couldn't find the DSlite when trying 'Download play' either
(can't test AK2i on 3DS - sorry)

Seems like all my problems with local WiFi point towards the DSlite being the problem

EDIT: just tried another Combo
* DSi with DSTwo acting as 'host' with DSLite (download play) - works fine

Seems like the DS2 in a DSlite - acting as 'host' has a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...