• Thread starter alucard_xs
  • Start date
  • Views 1,967
  • Replies 6
A

alucard_xs

OP
HI dudes,

I 've already got a supercard slot 1 cartridge and it work sgreat, but I've got to buy another one for my sister, and I wonder what is the best between those two : supercard DS and the fresh Itouch DS ?

Thanks for replying and have a good day
wink.gif

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the SCDS1 has so much good features
it has Real Time Save , Real time cheat , Real time guide , real real real .. etc xD
so , i think you should go with the SCDS1

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The comparison of this two carts is bad idea..

Supercard is better in any way as it has more function, and better reputation..ITouchDS doesn't even have a review..Noone knows practicly anything about this cart, and if it's good, only time will show..

So for right now, go get SuperCard!

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upperleft said:
the SCDS1 has so much good features
it has Real Time Save , Real time cheat , Real time guide , real real real .. etc xD
so , i think you should go with the SCDS1

Yes SCDS1 is the card to pick. I love the real time cheat feature, that's why I got it. Also real time save is awesome too but I keep forgetting to turn it on for some games. But I would def. go with the SCDS1

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I go for the scds1 as well, not only does it have great features for a low price but it also has a great team thats been making flashcarts for a while now and they are still updating their slot 2 carts.

JSalcedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since M3 calls the ItouchDS a "budget" product, it is more likely that the SCDS1 currently has many more features. I would go with the SC unless you feel like waiting for a review of the Itouch, which may uncover some of the benefits of choosing it over other slot-1 solutions. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?