Supercard DS vs Itouch DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by alucard_xs, Apr 24, 2008.

1. alucard_xs
    OP

alucard_xs Newbie

HI dudes,

I 've already got a supercard slot 1 cartridge and it work sgreat, but I've got to buy another one for my sister, and I wonder what is the best between those two : supercard DS and the fresh Itouch DS ?

Thanks for replying and have a good day [​IMG]

2. Upperleft

Upperleft Namcoholic

Aug 15, 2007
    the SCDS1 has so much good features
    it has Real Time Save , Real time cheat , Real time guide , real real real .. etc xD
    so , i think you should go with the SCDS1

3. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    The comparison of this two carts is bad idea..

Supercard is better in any way as it has more function, and better reputation..ITouchDS doesn't even have a review..Noone knows practicly anything about this cart, and if it's good, only time will show..

So for right now, go get SuperCard!

4. Torrunt

Torrunt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2008
    Western Australia
    Could wait a bit until the review of the itouchds comes, that's what i'm doing.

5. kthankzbye

kthankzbye Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2008
    United States
    Yes SCDS1 is the card to pick. I love the real time cheat feature, that's why I got it. Also real time save is awesome too but I keep forgetting to turn it on for some games. But I would def. go with the SCDS1

6. Swip

Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 29, 2008
    I go for the scds1 as well, not only does it have great features for a low price but it also has a great team thats been making flashcarts for a while now and they are still updating their slot 2 carts.

7. JSalcedo

JSalcedo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    Since M3 calls the ItouchDS a "budget" product, it is more likely that the SCDS1 currently has many more features. I would go with the SC unless you feel like waiting for a review of the Itouch, which may uncover some of the benefits of choosing it over other slot-1 solutions. Good luck with whatever you decide.