Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not to complain because I am picking this up when it comes out, however.
Will there any dedicated servers? I don't want to pick up a Switch, a yearly online service subscription and a copy of this game to find out that online sucks just as much as the previous installments.
So basically its just Smash with every Smash character + the long awaited Ridley?
Will there be DLC?
Will there be new characters or that was it?
Subspace emissary or classic mode?
1080p 30fps or 60fps?
Portable mode 720p/30fps or 720p/60fps?

Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U got me hyped for all the new content, this installment however did not. They basically slapped every single Smash character, added Ridley and a few more assist trophies, enhanced the graphics and called it a day.
7 months for the game to come out, even the 3DS/Wii U versions took more and both games have a ton of content.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to complain because I am picking this up when it comes out, however.
Will there any dedicated servers? I don't want to pick up a Switch, a yearly online service subscription and a copy of this game to find out that online sucks just as much as the previous installments.
So basically its just Smash with every Smash character + the long awaited Ridley?
Will there be DLC?
Will there be new characters or that was it?
Subspace emissary or classic mode?
1080p 30fps or 60fps?
Portable mode 720p/30fps or 720p/60fps?

Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U got me hyped for all the new content, this installment however did not. They basically slapped every single Smash character, added Ridley and a few more assist trophies, enhanced the graphics and called it a day.
7 months for the game to come out, even the 3DS/Wii U versions took more and both games have a ton of content.
1. No.
2. It's got some new mechanic changes. Gravity is a bit different and directional air dodging is back.
3. Nothing announced yet.
4. Most likely.
5. Former no, latter unknown.
6. 1080p60.
7. 720p60.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was the LAMEST Nintendo E3 presentation EVER!!
Smash looks great but come on Nintendo 45 mins of every detail on Smash was BORING, isn't that what your Treehouse episodes are about?
I love satirical posts like these that make fun of people like this haha.

kai98yoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am a little bummed that there isn't any Adventure Mode (single player) but they could always add it in as DLC later (like they did with Splatoon 2).

I am sad and happy they are making more Amiibo's...I only have so much room left on my self :(

Nobody knows whether there will be a story mode or not....

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Also, I'm no pro player but , damn, I could beat those two shitheads even on a handicap match. Kinda sad that Nintendo employees are people who doesn't know how to play well.
You do know that Game Dev aren't necessarily people who plays video game, right? Coding and game design are two different thing.
Only real men use Pichu.
I actually main Pichu in Melee, along with Ganondorf :x

Last edited by medoli900,
Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@