Hacking Super Mario Maker x amiibo: Now you can access ALL costumes without an internet connection!

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
VjJV9zM.png

8DqcaXY.png

In addition to these amiibo now natively supported in-game with no bugs (even if you uninstall the mod, the costumes will be unlocked), all costumes including Event Courses are now accessible without connecting to the internet! Loadiine and CEMU users rejoice!

Get the Super Mario Maker BOSS NFP Pack here!

I am working on finding a way to apply this patch to the NAND on Wii U, but there has been no luck on that front. This is compatible with CEMU (without Toon Zelda or Totem Link), Loadiine, SDCaffine (with FSHax) and regular Caffiine!
where is the Boss nfp folder

neoskyriper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello i tried as you said motcha first and then sdcafiine
my wii u and in 5.5.1 haxchi
the directory is well mi on the map sd and my game in EU
the game freezes at launch

Last edited by neoskyriper,

memoryman3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE: Since Mario Maker version 1.48 didn't change anything at all, all files here should still work, and I STRONGLY recommend you download them if the servers ever go bust!

Player_0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Version 1.2.1 is now up and it fixes Charizard's sounds. Now he has his proper voice cry!

dude this is not working for me i think im using version 2.08, it says US V208 at the top of the cemu window next to the title id. the amiibos that i haven't unlocked are not showing up :( the Pokemon sounds work tho. any way you could update this please??

Last edited by Player_0,

ZhenNexus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Can you help me? I've installed your mod but I'm missing costumes 150 and 151. I believe these are Undodog and Brin Age head. How do you unlock them in your mod?

NSW_AgentM

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can you help me? I've installed your mod but I'm missing costumes 150 and 151. I believe these are Undodog and Brin Age head. How do you unlock them in your mod?
You need to unlock them by playing the corresponding levels online. If you cannot go online, you need a save file that has these costumes unlocked.

SapphireBulletBill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's been a mistake in the READ ME text file.
It says to store the files in "00050000"
When you're supposed to store them in "0005000e"

But I still managed to get it to work. Thanks for uploading this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)